Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 04:20 PM
    HEHEHEHEHE We rock :)

Lets hear it for another day huh I'm off to bed guys sleep tight xxxxx loves you
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    HEHEHEHEHE We rock :)

Lets hear it for another day huh im off to bed guys sleep tight xxxxx loves ya
    Luvs you lots. Get good rest & sweet dreams.

Many hugs.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 18, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Sweet dreams to you! May you get to sleep all the way through the night!

(grats on another perfect day!)
    SINGLE4 Posts: 189, Reputation: 33

Jan 18, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Hi ladies!

When I got to work this morning I jumped on AMHD right away and posted a comment on this thread. After I posted... I logged out and did some work. Right before noon I tried to log in again and... :eek::mad: WEBSENSE BLOCKED ME!! The company I work for does that every so often. They go through there system and see what everyone is looking up on the internet and if they don't like what you are looking up... they will block it!! WHAT WOULDN'T THEY LIKE ABOUT THIS SIGHT:mad: :eek:... LOL!! Can you tell that I am upset?!

Anyway, I am at my parents on the internet and I wanted to let you all know since tomorrow IS MY BIG DAY OF QUITTING and you yous may think I "went over the edge":eek: since I won't be able to chat with you all! I will check AMHD on the weekends and speratically during the week (my parents live 15 miles away so not real convenient!)

You know that it is not fair that I now have to give up two additions... cigs and AMHD!!

Well... good luck to you all and I've been keeping you all in my prayers! I KNOW THIS TIME WE CAN ALL DO IT!!

MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

HUGS... :rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2007, 01:54 AM
    Good morning my fellow brancheeee's ;) I think we averaged 6 hours sleep lol don't think ben got that much though and he has gone to work the poor sod.

Single we are here for you whenever you should need us goodluck tomorrow xxxxx

Good Morning Allheart hope your ready for another smokeless day :)

Synnen and chipper too stand tall my lovely ladies xxxxxxx
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2007, 02:01 AM
    Good Morning Laura and all.

Glad I caught you before running off to work.

Happy Friday everyone! Yes, we will stand tall together :):)

Here's to another 0 day.

Lots of hugs to all.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2007, 02:17 AM
    Keep it going guys!

For every one you smoke, Harley gets denied a biscuit.
    Think of the poor puppy!
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2007, 04:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Keep it going guys!

For every one you smoke, Harley gets denied a biscuit.
    Think of the poor puppy!!

Well that is does it for me Cap. :D

Can you post a picture on this thread, so we all can see that sweet adorable face of Harley's. Once everyone lays eyes on the little guy, no way will any of us do anything to jepordize Harley getting a well deserved treat.

Cap, great incentive :) Thanks bundles for the support.!
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2007, 04:24 AM
    Cap Hehehehehe don't you be cruel to that dear little puppy or ill message him and tell him to sit on your head hehehehehe

Allheart my sweet you will get shot for logging in at work ;) but I like it ;)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2007, 05:12 AM
    Look at that face, surely only the cruelest of souls would deny him biscuits.

(The server I'm hosting the image on seems to be down at the moment, hopefully it will be back up soon)
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2007, 05:14 AM
    Giggle I'd spoil that lovely little soul giggles he is just to cute I thnk millie might like him too tell you what shall I send you millie for a holiday and ill have Harley I think that's a fair swap ;)
    Expert

Jan 19, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Morning you!

Single... that stinks! How awful! We're thinking of you, though... you know you can be right up here with us!

Awwww... that is the cutest puppy EVER! I definitely can't have a cigi now, because I wouldn't deny him his biscuit!
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Morning Synnen not having the best day ever here today we picked up our beloved eldest cats ashes this afternoon to say I'm upset is an understatement.

So guys if I don't post again till later its because I'm feeling sorry for myself and finding ways not to smoke.

Lots of love to you all xxxx
    Expert

Jan 19, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Oooh... that's so hard! I offer you my deepest sympathy and respect.

Many hugs and warm thoughts sent your way.
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2007, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Morning Synnen not having the best day ever here today we picked up our beloved eldest cats ashes this afternoon to say im upset is an understatement.

So guys if i dont post again till later its because im feeling sorry for myself and finding ways not to smoke.

Lots of love to you all xxxx

Have I told you lately... that I just love U.

Many many hugs.
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

Jan 19, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Oh laura, I'm so sorry to hear that.. my heart just broke. 2 weeks before christmas I had to do the same thing to my cat Tabs. So I know how it feels. My youngest is still dealing with it and took it hard. We bought him a special christmas present where we can make a garden memorial plaque with her name and we can decorate it. We'll be planting special flowers for her and the boys have the winter to decide which ones they want to plant.
    just keep in your mind (and your very big heart) you did what was best for her. Keep in mind she was a valued family member and kept her from suffering. You're doing a great job with the 00 cigis. I'm proud to know you. Not to mention thank you for giving me the chance to chat with all of you. :) :)

Good morning all GODDESSES!

I hope everyone had a good night. I woke up with a headache and a battle worthy enough to raise the roof off the house. We had a little snow here in jersey yesterday and it sprinkled a little last night. The boys thought they had no school today and refused to budge out of bed. I was in no mood to reason so I went directly to threat. If they didn't get out of bed and get ready they were going to school in their pjs. For my oldest it was an especially bad thing since he took his shower in the morning, his would be wet.. . they got up quickly. They knew mom was in no mood. My head was pounding. I took motrin and within 30 minutes I felt better and apologised for being so nasty. They'll get pizza for dinner tonight.
    the cafeine detox has made me a little (okay a lot) moody. And tired. My doc said to keep up the good work and that this would pass soon. So, like you ladies, I'm sticking with it. I know I'll feel better in the long run.

all heart, that puppy is precious. I fell in love with those big brown eyes. No one could deny him a buscit.
    syn, I know I'm evil that's part of my charm. Stand tall. Her nastiness has nothing on your kind sweet nature.
    I'm going out today and getting a hair cut. My reward for weaning off caffiene. As you ladies should do the same. This completes a week. So you have everyright to reward yourselves.
    as for you single, Post when you can, we'll be here. Reward yourself too for getting serious. Remember each person as to quit in their own way. It's a personal choice. The fact you made it, makes you deserving of self indulgence.

I LOVE YOU ALL chocolate roses to everyone.

LOVE< CHIPPERS
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Sad beyond belief... millie and ben are asleep on the bed I'm thinking that's a mistake as she won't want to sleep later...
    Me I'm sat here just cuddling one of our other kittys and thinking I'm lucky to have had sam as he was such a lovely mild temperd cat and he had 16 good years even if 6 were only with us.

Thank you for your messages I'm touched.
    Still on a 0 day but I want to sleep the rest of today away that's me being wishfull thinking...

Lots of big hugs and love to you all.

Xxxxxxxx
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Oh Chippers I just love it - Goddesses

And I just adore each of you. So proud and grateful to be going through this with all of you.

Special hugs to CBW for getting us all together.

Single4 - that really does stink, but you don't worry, we still will be here, no matter when you pop in.

Just love being on the top branch with all of you :):)

CBW, Synnen, Chippers, Single4, J_9, Bim, - Just adore all of you and THANK YOU.

Special thank you to that little cutie Harley and his very special owner Cap - So kind of you to lend the little guy to help us stay on the top branch.

Many Allheart hugs to all of you.

Oh and yes, someone asked yesterday if we would stay in touch after we are officially non-smokers, you bet no one is getting rid of me that easy.

Still at 0 - and still have all of you in my heart and thoughts.

Wuv,
    Me
    Expert

Jan 19, 2007, 09:54 AM
    I adore all of you too!

I would have probably caved, had I not had all of you helping me. I can't thank you enough!

And we are DEFINITELY staying in touch. You won't get rid of me easily either!

CBW... you do whatever you have to. I had to put my cat down right before xmas, and I know what you are going through. Your kitty was part of your family, and you have every right to grieve and to miss him.

I'm with Allheart on this... I can't thank all of you enough for helping! I was serious about the trip to Tokyo (or someplace) for dinner. Maybe after we've all made it a year? We could start planning and stuff to go someplace in the world that would be a trip for each of us!
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

Jan 19, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Ohh sysn, that sounds so wonderful. To go someplace special. A year does seem like a long time but it goes fast. Think of the money you'll have for treats from not smoking.

I think we all together make up the eternity ring. Tw imagine my surprise when I actually found a book called: THE GODDESS GUIDE. I was only going by the one I wrote up. Yes I want to stay intouch with everyone. Like allheart and you syn, You can't get rid of me that easily. Ever try to get gum off your shoe?? :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Quitting smoking [ 11 Answers ]

Time to share all of your tips and techniques. I am a 19 year addict and my husband is a 10 year addict. We both are quitting together, cold turkey. Any suggestions?? Hypatia:confused:

Smoking [ 21 Answers ]

Is smoking dope every day bad for you? More bad than smoking cigarettes?

Smoking and dancing [ 14 Answers ]

This is sort of a similar question to the one I asked about wine and spirits. I know that there are some churches that prohibit smoking and dancing (not necessarily both at the same time lol). So my question is, as before, where do these beliefs come from? Dancing is mentioned lots of times in the...

Tower-Smoking [ 3 Answers ]

I smoke a lot when I'm using my PC. I know it's bad for both of us. I do have a home smoke filter next to it. My question is, can I use something(what?) in the air intake of my computer without compromising the cooling factor too much. Might it be possible to put an extremely lightly oiled...

View more questions Search