4. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBOX

2 50.00%
  • Playstation

2 50.00%
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 6, 2011, 03:57 PM

I have Project 64 as well and it's amazing!
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2011, 09:35 AM
    Just before Christmas, I bought the HTC Evo for Sprint. First--it really is as amazing as they advertise it to be--and the first thing I did was search for an emulator app, sure enough I found it. It has emulators for almost every old system except the N64.

I just need to find a USB or Bluetooth controller that this thing is compatible with and I'm set.

A few nights ago I was playing NBA Jam and laughing. Brings me back to '93.

Boom shaka-laka!

EDIT:
    I like your avatar IT, I am an iPhone developer, I have an iPhone, but I think it sucks. My Evo was actually cheaper and can do a so much more than the iPhone 4.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a 150 amp meter panal handel a 100 amp, 40 amp, 30 amp and 30 amp brakers. [ 2 Answers ]

My meter panal is a 150amp panal. I have a 60 amp sub panal coming off it a 30amp to my stove a 30 to dryer and a 40 to the a/c. i want to upgrade the 60 amp sub panal to a 100 amp panal. Will the 150 amp meter panal handel it or do i need to have a 200 amp meter panal installed

400 amp service with 2-200 amp panels & 320 amp socket [ 6 Answers ]

Hi TK. I am running 400 amp service into my new contruction home. The electric compnay is running a single 400 amp line to the meter. I have to split it to the two panels at that point. You had told me once before that I need a 320 amp meter socket and then run 2-200 amp lines to the separate...

Roms and Emulators [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best site for roms and emulators?

View more questions Search