Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andyasce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 01:27 PM
    Speaker only sounds on one side when iPod is connected?
    When I plug in my iPod to my stereo onlt the left speaker works,when I play the radio and a CD the both sound.

I need help because I'm tired of hearing my music from my iPod on only one side of the room

Thnks

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod only plays sound from one side of earphones [ 17 Answers ]

Sound only comes out of one earphone when being used with the iPod. I've tried several different earphones with the iPod and they all do the same thing. When the earphones are used with everything else, the sound comes out of both sides. What could be the problem with the iPod? Is there a...

Only hear from from one side of earbuds when watching movies on Ipod Classic [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a set of skullcandy earbuds for my Ipod Classic 160 gb. When I play music, it works fine, when I go to watch movies, there is only sound from one side of my earbuds. This the second pair I've tried in 24 hrs. HELP! I've messed around with the eq settings, that's how I got the music to...

This lyrics sounds abit like R&B hope it sounds good: what of this too [ 1 Answers ]

I, is not easy, but you still got to push on Ready, all right Chorus when they say this they say that Do what you do3x when they say this they say that Do what you do

Hip pain laying on left side,joint pops ( sounds like knuckle cracking [ 1 Answers ]

Having problems with left hip, mostly at night. It hurts if I sleep on my left side. Laying on the floor also hurts. It also pops , like cracking your knuckles, 1 to 4 times a day. I walk daily, but it doesn't bother me as much during the day. Any help would be appreciated, or rehab ideas

IPod sounds different all of a sudden [ 1 Answers ]

I was listening to my iPod and all of a sudden, the music sounded like it was under water! Could this be my headphones or my actual iPod? It's the new nano one by the way

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.