Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NcCharChar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 07:47 AM
    I need Help picking out a prom dress color.
    I honestly have no idea what color dress to wear to my 2007 senior prom. I'm 5'7, I have shoulder length black hair(its natural so its not that tacky bluish black color), blue eyes, and im PALE! Like, really pale. lol. I do not want black.

your help is appreciated.:D
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 11, 2007, 07:50 AM
    What is your favorite color?

RED may be pretty
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Blues always seem to make blue eyes more blue
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 11, 2007, 07:57 AM
    You could probably wear any color you wanted! (lucky! With red hair, I get limited on colors sometimes!)

Personally, with pale skin and pretty black hair, I'd go for something vivid... bright blue, red, pink, orange... pick a bright color and run with it!
    red_in_love Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jan 26, 2007, 12:26 PM
    I would go with a dark blue or red and stay away from light color like white or pink
    aduckart Posts: 32, Reputation: 6

Jan 26, 2007, 12:36 PM
    I would agree with the blue color but make sure it isn't light blue... a light color will not look great with pale skin. If you really like dark shades... a purple or pink would look real nice, especially with your hair.

Just keep it a darker color. :p Good luck and have tons of fun!
    laylow80 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Feb 5, 2007, 01:44 PM
    I'd go with shades of blue or green. Light blue especially, to bring out your eyes. Stay away from white, black, and some light pinks. Have you considered tanning ? Just until your prom, to reduce tan lines and make your eyes stand out more. Dark hair always looks good with light eyes.
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Feb 25, 2007, 04:38 PM
    I would go with a really vibrant red dress,ballgown style, strapless, with gold accents, if your hair is going to be down, I'd reccomaend atlest half or your hair at the crown be up and bangs showing, if up I would recommend that you wear small rhinestones scattered in the up do.

Or a light pink or lilac colour, preferably a bubble hem kind of cascading down, with gold girly accents.

MAybe a dress by Jovani, because one time I saw a beautiful white with a lot of other colors, but they have other stuff too.

Its your prom, but in my opinion, I definitely would NOT GET A TAN! I think you can work the whole pale thing with your hair color because the only people in my opinion who can pull of tans with black hair is if they are naturally that way.

Have fun and I hope I helped,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Picking a dress color [ 27 Answers ]

:-/okie dokie we have a semi-formal dance coming up in may, and its kind of like a mini-prom (im in 8th grade) and the girls all wear dresses. My question is, how do I know what color(s) to look for? I have medium blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and your typical winter pale skin. Im thinking black,...

I need a dress for 8th grade prom [ 3 Answers ]

I need a dress that will look good on a 13 year old medium height Afrincan-American but light skinned thin girl. please leave links to the dresses that you find. thanks!!! :)

Picking a dress color [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in ninth grade, and this is my first dressy dance. My first and only other dance I've had was for homecoming, but it was just casual, with jeans, etc. I'm pale, with brown eyes and blonde hair. Help me out please:)

I need help with picking a dress. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a sophomore and I am going to my boyfriends schools semi-formal winter carnival dance. I don't want to be to dressed up since I don't know many of the people there. I am 5' 4", brownish hair, brown eyes, freckles, and kind of tan but not really. And I like darker colors. I also am not looking...

Dress color drama [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have dcided to have something different for grad, so I decided that I am going to have a tekchita made for my grad dress. This style is from morocco,africa. Anyhow, I can't decide what color to have my tekchita. I have fair skin tone, hazelish green eyes, my face shape I guess is round,I'm...

View more questions Search