Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drewdearest Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 08:24 AM
    Is this mid century art??
    Hello does anyone out there know anything about these.. i cannot read the signature... any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Is this mid century art? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a pair of limited edition signed mid century? / modern?? Lithos and can't make out the signature.i was told that these were worth some cash when i picked them up years ago.does anyone know who they are by??

1955 Mid Century Watercolor [ 3 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 1955 watercolor on paper of what I believe to be sailboats. I am having a tough time identifying the artist signature and would like to find out more about the artist. The signature looks like it says "R. --low" If anyone can help or point me in the direction of a resource...

Unidentified Large Mid Century Oil of Paris [ 1 Answers ]

Cannot read signature on bottom right. This is from my parents estate and I believe they acquired it in 50's or 60's (maybe earlier) I'm looking for information on the artist

Sixteenth-century art [ 1 Answers ]

I have been learning about art history, but do not fully understand it. I was hoping that someone could give a little clarification on the difference between artwork that was made for private patrons and for sacred artwork? Thank You Taryn

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.