Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Dec 29, 2010, 07:54 AM
    I have returned after.. how long? A few years?
    I am back! I was showing one of my friends this website, and realised how much I was cared about and appreciated on this website, so I have returned.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 29, 2010, 08:07 AM

Welcome back Cal.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 29, 2010, 01:56 PM
    I'm still here as well ;)
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 29, 2010, 02:35 PM

Nice to meet you, Cal. :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 29, 2010, 02:44 PM

Cal, long time no see. Good to see you back.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 29, 2010, 03:23 PM

Welcome back Dude!

Where you been so long?
    Pets Expert

Dec 29, 2010, 09:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Welcome back Dude!

Where ya been so long?
    I had him tied up in my basement. Apparently he gnawed through the ropes. :o
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 29, 2010, 09:43 PM

Welcome back, Cal! The place wasn't the same without you!

Now I'm wondering if all the other missing members are tied up in Alty's basement. I hope she's feeding them.
    Pets Expert

Dec 29, 2010, 09:48 PM

Not all the missing members are in my basement, but I do have one or two more. M, DrJ, they're having turkey sandwiches as we speak, and they get cookies for dessert.

Now that Cal escaped I upped the security. I have two bunnies sitting watch at all times. They rotate shifts between the 4 of them. It's working out well.

If anyone has a message for them I'll pass it along. Maybe in a few months I'll even get them a computer in the dungeon... um... I mean laundry room. :)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 29, 2010, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Not all the missing members are in my basement, but I do have one or two more. M, DrJ, they're having turkey sandwiches as we speak, and they get cookies for dessert.
    Do they get potty breaks? Showers? Do they have to do your family's laundry?

Is arcura or kitkat22 or Clough down there?
    Pets Expert

Dec 29, 2010, 10:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Do they get potty breaks? Showers? Do they have to do your family's laundry?

Is arcura or kitkat22 or Clough down there?
    Potty breaks yes. Showers, yes. They're slacking on the laundry.

I haven't see Arcura, Kit or Clough down there. It's possible that they're in a corner and I forgot about them. Oh no! I hope not. Maybe that's what the muffled scratching sound was. I thought it was a mouse. I guess the poison cheese was a bad idea. :eek:

I'm sure it wasn't them. Positive they're okay. I am innocent! :cool:
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Dec 31, 2010, 02:29 AM
    I don't know who else was down there, she kept us blindfolded and gagged so we couldn't find out.

A lot has happened for me lately, and I will try and update you all on some stuff I want to talk about.
    Also, I intend to start answering questions again!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 31, 2010, 08:18 AM

I especially missed your avatar!

Can't wait to hear your update!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can an ex-boyfriend ask for gifts to be returned after over 2 years apart? [ 14 Answers ]

An ex-boyfriend purchased items (ie: TV, computer, etc.) for my children's and my house during our 9 month relationship (we were not common law). The relationship ended over 2 years ago, and he moved overseas to work. A few days ago, he emailed me saying he was back in Canada and would like to...

5 years too long. [ 13 Answers ]

Okay this is my first post but its going to be long. Here's the drill... I have been with my man 5 years. We get along good which is good, but there are a few kickers in this relationship. 1. his sex drive is so not there, in the 5 years we have been together, I can honestly count...

Can you ask for a security deposit to be returned years after moving out? [ 1 Answers ]

I rented the same apartment for 10 years. Upon move-out, I forgot to ask for the security deposit (held in escrow) back. It's now been 3.5 years. Is it too late to get it back? For the record, the landlord's agent said she had never seen an apartment in such good condition upon a move-out, so...

Nine years isn't long enough. [ 99 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I'm new to this place and what brought me here was desperation. After almost nine years, she's left me high and dry. We decided to move in together, so I've been moved out since September with her. It was all great for a few months, then she began getting annoyed with me. While I...

View more questions Search