Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drewdearest Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 05:01 AM
    Is this mid century art?
    I have a pair of limited edition signed mid century? / modern?? Lithos and can't make out the signature.i was told that these were worth some cash when i picked them up years ago.does anyone know who they are by??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 29, 2010, 05:05 AM

You didn't include a pic drew, but even then can't promise we can identify what you have.

Tick
    drewdearest Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 07:58 AM
    There was a picture then they suggested I change the question so I guess I must start over thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1955 Mid Century Watercolor [ 3 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 1955 watercolor on paper of what I believe to be sailboats. I am having a tough time identifying the artist signature and would like to find out more about the artist. The signature looks like it says "R. --low" If anyone can help or point me in the direction of a resource...

Sifi movie from mid 70s to mid 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched when I was a kid. What I remember is there is a women and whoever looked into her eyes turned to stone, she had snakes coming out of her head I think. Lol There was also an Owl (a tin owl I think) And also I think there was a 3 headed...

Unidentified Large Mid Century Oil of Paris [ 1 Answers ]

Cannot read signature on bottom right. This is from my parents estate and I believe they acquired it in 50's or 60's (maybe earlier) I'm looking for information on the artist

Early century catholic piece of art done in eggshell [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for ways to locate information on a piece of art that was given to my husband, it is done in eggshell, several hundreds of years old, of a lady given her last rites, this is unsigned, please help

Sixteenth-century art [ 1 Answers ]

I have been learning about art history, but do not fully understand it. I was hoping that someone could give a little clarification on the difference between artwork that was made for private patrons and for sacred artwork? Thank You Taryn

View more questions Search