Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curiousL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 09:13 PM
    Is there a limitation on fraud allegations in Ontario?
    Someone had been arrested with a couple of fraud charges. After being in detention for a few month and having about 5 or 6 court hearing, number of charges increased to almost 100. All the similar frauds committed in Ontario and even out of province within time of the last 10 years being incriminated to this person based mostly on the physical description of a man. Is there a limitation on fraud allegations in Ontario and how does this work?

Check out some similar questions!

In Ontario, when does the statute of limitation end [ 1 Answers ]

A debt was incurred about 8 years ago relating to a sale of property and I got a judgement. Approx. 3 years ago the judgement was set aside because of some irregularity in the Sherrif serving the papers. Can I restart the suit or does the Statute of Limitation take effect?

Statue of limitation,ontario canada [ 2 Answers ]

If the new law went into effect on Jan 1, 2004 does the time lapse start from the last point of contact or last payment, even if the payment was 17 mthspast the maturaty date of the loan

Confused about statute of limitation in Ontario [ 5 Answers ]

HI... I when bankrupt in sept/1996 and was discharged in june/1997 in Ontario Canada. My wife did co-sign for some of my debts(she was advised not to go bankrupt because she was in school on a student loan)... they did contact her till the year 2000... they have not made any atempt to contact her...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.