Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curious_boy Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 08:15 PM
    Best torrent registration
    Is there a torrents where I can register for free, make torrents, post torrents and hide my own private torrents? :confused:
    Sorry if I made a mistake where this question should be, move it.. :)
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 28, 2010, 08:53 PM

How bout' delete it?

Torrents are most often used for pirating. AMHD does not condone talking about, suggesting, creating inuendoes, or responding to questions pertaining to pirated software.

As I stated above, not ALL torrents are indicative of pirated software but unless you can tell me what kind of torrents then this thread will most likely be closed.
    Curious_boy Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ITstudent2006 View Post
    How bout' delete it?

Torrents are most often used for pirating. AMHD does not condone talking about, suggesting, creating inuendoes, or responding to questions pertaining to pirated software.

As I stated above, not ALL torrents are indicative of pirated software but unless you can tell me what kind of torrents then this thread will most likely be closed.
    I need something where I can upload my own files and make them private... files, movies or something at about 4 gb so whenever I want to have them that I can use that torrent I created and just download it... if there is some site like that I will really appreciated if you tell me... :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Torrent Applications ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a quick little question, If you use torrent applications, Which application would you recommend ?

Looking for a torrent [ 3 Answers ]

I was searching for the name of a movie and found it here - "Rock-a-doodle". Can someone tell me where I can find a torrent or something?

Month Registration sticker doen't match DMV registration date [ 1 Answers ]

So, My husband was driving our almost dead car today and got pulled over. The officer ticketed him because the Month registration sticker on the license plate doesn't match the registration month at the DMV. I had noticed this before but hadn't thought much of it, but now the police think we...

Torrent [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed "AZUREUS" software in my computer. But I can not understand how to use this and how to download torrent movies... and also tell me that how we will play incomplete download torrent movies...

View more questions Search