Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessandphoto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 08:09 PM
    When our central heat turns on the motor starts then stops a lot while the fan stayson
    When our central heat turns on the motor starts then stops over and over. The fan stays on during this. It also seems that the air coming out of the ducts is cold. Help!

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier central a/c compressor starts and immediately stops [ 10 Answers ]

My Carrier 38CKC central a/c unit stopped cooling during the recent high-90's weather. The fan on the external unit runs when the thermostat is set to turn the a/c on, and the compressor sounds like it tries to start for a second, but then it immediately stops. It tries again to start about every...

Central air blower issue. It starts and stops, Pulses [ 0 Answers ]

I have a strange problem. The transformre went out on my unit and I changed it out but since then when I turn the unit on, either AC or heat th blower just starts and stops continueasly. It just pulses the blower spins for a second then stops then spins. I have a heat pump but when I raise the...

Central air conditioner fan motor stops [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My central air conditioner works fine un till the fan motor outside starts to slow down and stop. What I do is to go outside to the fan motor and push the blades forward , while kicking the breaker on un till it starts to speed up again. Am I going to have to get a new motor and how...

Central heat pump condenser fan motor do not work [ 1 Answers ]

Fan motor works only for about 30 minutes and shuts off. Compressor continues to run. Fan motor usually restart within 3-4 hours later or the next day. I can sometimes use a stick to get motor going. Is this a motor problem or a capacitor problem?

Central heater furnace starts and blower starts for 30 minutes and then fan shuts off [ 1 Answers ]

We start our central heater and the furnace kicks in and then the blower starts and the house warms up but when it reaches the desired temperature. When the temp. drops and you can hear the furnace start but the blower will never kick in. If we shut off the whole thing and wait about 1 hour, we...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.