Topical:
    -Shower w/ likas papaya soap
    -Weekly Lactic Acid peel (whole body)
    -Milk/Salt bath twice a week

Oral:
    -MSM 1500 mg 2x daily
    -Vitamin C w/ Rosehips Timed Release 500mg 3x daily
    -NAC 600 mg 2x daily

Ive been lightening for about a year now, and have already lightened about 2 shades :)

Im going to post my progress on here, so feel free to ask questions, and give suggestions as well as post your own experiences

Look forward to reading them
    pocahantas Posts: 93, Reputation: 16

Dec 30, 2010, 03:26 PM
    Mix half a lemon juice, 1 tea spoon of single cream(the one you use in your coffee, not face cream). Mix them together and apply to cleansed skin every night. You will see a difference in your skin tone within a month.

There are lots of lightening creams you can try, like Makari, Gluta C, Bio Claire etc.

How does the lactic acid peel work? What percentage are you using? Does it leave you red and blotchy, unable to go out of the house for a few days?
    tamemhl Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 07:00 PM
    Where can I get lactic acid peel and how to use it? Why do you take vit c thrice a day?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My skin lightening journey (pics included) [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everybody, I have been on that forum for quite a while and was a silent lurker for years. But anyway a short introduction. Im 18 years old and longing for a smoother, lighter and more even skin. I can't exactly say what celebrity would match my skin colour as they appear different depending...

My lightening journey [ 13 Answers ]

So here goes... I use DS kojic acid soap. I am using a compound of 4% hydroquinone, lidex, lubriderm on my really dark spots. After that I apply 10% AHA lotion, I'm going to try and find a 15%. I also take a 500 mg vitamin C tableta every day. This going to be my rountine everyday. I want...

We are on a journey... [ 17 Answers ]

'It's not just about looking for the right qualities, it's about the connection. When sparks start flying and you click with someone - just as Pete and I did. I just knew. He does not have all the qualities I was dreaming of in a Man, but he is so special and as wildcat said "Different" and that's...

View more questions Search