Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aimatahome Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 02:05 PM
    Who accepts phillip junior colleges credits
    I went to Phillips Junior College and have quite a few credits. I would like to find a college who will accept their credits, I want to obtain a law degree. I don't want to have to start over.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2010, 02:32 PM

Was this a normal state JR college ? If so most of the state colleges in that state should, have you talked to the school about it
    aimatahome Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 02:44 PM
    The college closed down. Phillips was a private college.
    adthern Posts: 282, Reputation: 28

Jan 5, 2011, 05:06 AM
    Likely you will need to check with the colleges individually to see about acceptance. Also, if they were science courses depending on the major/college they may have an expiration date (either 5 or 10 years).

Most, colleges are pretty liberal about accepting credits in transfer (dtate even more than private. I also went to a 2 year college (actually several of them in and out of state) and all my credits were accepted by the both the 4yr college I graduated from and the law school I am in now (graduating this year).

Even if the credits are not accepted, just get going ASAP and get through it, it will be easier the second time around!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When landlord accepts money from another [ 1 Answers ]

We have a lease but want out due to bad conditions. Is there a new Missouri law that gets us out of the lease IF leasor accepted money from a third party two consecutive months for rent while they were working out a new lease, that implies he was letting us out of our lease with him?

Phillip Sandee [ 1 Answers ]

I would like some information on the artist Phillip Sandee. I purchased an oil painting of his about 25 years ago and wanted to know if he's done much else.

Phillip Craig Canadian ARtist [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone knows anything about this painting I'd appreciate the wisdom! Thanks Title is Ivy Geraniums

Tuning a Phillip TV without the remote [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way of tuning the TV stations on a Phillips Match 3 Line TV without the remote control. Thanks.

View more questions Search