Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dee31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2007, 05:10 AM
    I'm so lonely
    Can some 1 help me with ways 2 get my ex back I'm 31 years old I have 4 kids none of which are my ex partners he was so loving towards me an my children we had a disagreement 1 day an he left 4 another town he's not from this country and a few weeks after we finished I relised how much I really do love him but now he is back with his ex who is also not from this country I'm desperate 2 have him bk an I'm afraid he.l go bk 2 his own country and I will never get the chance 2 win him bk an I don't want 2 live my life on regrets and what ifs there is no other man for me I'm so sad day an night help:(
    Worriedaboutlewis Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Jan 11, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dee31
    can some 1 help me with ways 2 get my ex back im 31 years old i have 4 kids none of which r my ex partners he was so loving towards me an my children we had a disagreement 1 day an he left 4 another town hes not from this country and a few wks after we finished i relised how much i really do love him but now he is back with his ex who is also not from this country im desparate 2 have him bk an im afraid he.l go bk 2 his own country and i will never get the chance 2 win him bk an i dont want 2 live my life on regrets and wat ifs there is no other man 4 me im so sad day an night help:(
    Forget him move on - and find yourself a man who can deal with disagreements and not leave you!!
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 11:30 AM
    i dont want 2 live my life on regrets and wat ifs
    Sing the blues! "Yuh don't miss yo watah till yo well runs dry"

there is no other man 4 me
    Oh, yes there is, but as long as you're pining over this one, you won't find him. But when you do find him, I'll bet you won't be as quick to pick a fight and find fault. Ten to one, there's more to this story than "we had a disagreement 1 day an he left".
    MISSIBAYBE Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Jan 11, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Take care of your children and love yourself before you find someone to love you again. Times can be hard and it's best to let him go. You can find someone else who won't walk out on you over a disagreement.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Can tell us about the fight. Must have been drastic. What did you do?

I thinj he's gone and the fight had to have been serious for a loving man to take up and leave. What did you say and do?
    varaprasad Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2007, 12:08 PM
    You seem to strayed away in life a lot. you had 4 kids with another relation. I hope it is one person or mutiple persons. get a grip of your life.Stop living selfishly. start living for your kids.There is happiness in helping others and you would eventually help yourself by helping others especially your own kids.If you need initimate relation just for a pleasure of couple of minutes. there might be other ways ,but this fleshly thoughts take you no where.

My advice stop making babies. take care of your babies ,by helping them you will feel happy and will help yourself.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2007, 01:07 PM
    You maybe alone but humans are rarely lonely. What kind of disagreement could you have that breaks up the whole relationship?
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2007, 02:48 PM
    I hate it when people post then don't come back and help with our questions - please people you need to answer our questions.
    milito4u Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 03:40 PM
    can some 1 help me with ways 2 get my ex back im 31 years old i have 4 kids none of which r my ex partners he was so loving towards me an my children we had a disagreement 1 day an he left 4 another town hes not from this country and a few wks after we finished i relised how much i really do love him but now he is back with his ex who is also not from this country im desparate 2 have him bk an im afraid he.l go bk 2 his own country and i will never get the chance 2 win him bk an i dont want 2 live my life on regrets and wat ifs there is no other man 4 me im so sad day an night help:(
    There is always someone else out there for you. If he really loves you he will come back. But, remember this; the sooner you give up the sooner you can go on with your life. Just as you found him you can find someone else.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Aw... I am sorry.
    But you are not alone, many people are waiting for their Mr. Right.
    Meanwhile you could focus on bringing up your kids, and work.
    Nothings comes easy, at least you had your man before.
    Things will get better-wait-find balance in your life.
    mitzi56 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Does your ex love you? Is it possible he wants to come back? If so then call him and try again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lonely Dog [ 5 Answers ]

I have a wonderful 1 1/2 female Boxer, she is a great dog, friendly and always wants to be around people, she is crate trained, every morning after we go for a nice long walk we go back to the house and she goes right in her crate, she is only crated when we are not home, when we are home we are...

Lonely dog [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to put down my lovely blueheeler cassie this sunday:( . I have come to terms with this but I do not know how my other dog, pepper, a little jack russel terrier cross, will cope. She is younger than cassie and has known and depended on her for as long as she can remember. In the few hours...

Feeling lonely... what to do if anything... [ 14 Answers ]

I've been feeling VERY lonely lately. I'm not sure why really though. I hang out with my friends pretty much daily, but I feel like something is missing. I know this is the time where I really DO NOT need to jump into a relationship, but I don't know what to do about it. I just want someone to care...

Dumped and lonely! [ 8 Answers ]

:mad: My boyfriend of 4 yrs. And I just moved to the state of Tennessee to start and new life. After living in Florida, we decided to make the move. We both found jobs, moved into a nice home, everything was going just perfect. Ken was planning to fix up the house and I was so excited about...

View more questions Search