Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rktober Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 01:24 PM
    RF ligting controls
    I want a simple combination of a wall mounted transmitter dimmer switch and a hard wire receiver that will work as follows. I hard wire the receiver with a 120 volt feed into the unit and a 120 volt out of the unit (similar to a fan/light unit, but only for lighting). My switch will be locaqted 25' - 30' away and will consist of a battery power transmitter that will function as an on/off switch and a dimmer. I have installed a similar set up before. I took a plug in receiver module, rewired it to accept the 14-2 feed to light wired it with a wall mounted transmitter switch - On/Off only. I do not want a hand held remote. I need to dim and sewitch 600 Watts. I tried to find this simple combination but the dimmer and wattage combination I have yet to find. I contacted some supply houses and they are not very helpful. Thus I need a battery operated wall mounted dimmer switch (RF transmitter) and a hard wired receiver(plug-in may work if I can rewire to accept #14-2). The receiver will be fed from an existing 120V source. I will feed lights from the output of the receiver. The switch will be located on a lower level wall. Can you help me in finding what I need?

Check out some similar questions!

Mears Controls [ 2 Answers ]

Cannot find link for Mears Controls and need thermostat covers for M7 baseboard heat

He controls me [ 20 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend (me 18 and him 28) have now been dating for nearly 2 years. We have a lot of ups and downs but who doesn't. One problem that I'd like to address is the feeling that I feel controlled by him. I enjoy playing online games, such as Evony, Travian etc etc, I'm a gamer and I just...

Internal controls [ 2 Answers ]

What type of internal controls might be useful for this company in overseeing the manager's recommendations for accounting change

Ac controls [ 1 Answers ]

When I move the thermostat to make my central air conditioner come on,the inside fan starts but the condenser outside won't come on.It takes about three to five minutes for the condenser to actually start. Could this be the thermostat or some kind of relay?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.