Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atalaya100 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 01:00 PM
    Am I having two periods in the same month or is it implantation bleeding?
    On Dec 6-9th of this month I had my normal period had sex right before I got my period and since my last period I have been having sex with out birth control or a condom now I am having another period on Dec 27 and it is really dark blood but still kind of red. Is this implantation bleeding or am I having a second period in the same month?

I am always on time for my periods and everything never have I been late or to early nor had two periods in the same month.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2010, 04:28 PM

If you had recent sex, it may be from that. Implantation bleeding, if you were to notice it, is usually more slight spotting for a day or two. Since you appear to be trying to become pregnant, wait and see what happens when you would normally expect your period for January. Good luck!
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Jan 4, 2011, 08:53 AM
    Stress and a sudden increase in sexual activity can both cause your period to go off wack and even come on prematurely.

It sucks, but sounds like you will have to wait it out a few weeks before you can get a definitive answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a doubt that I got my periods or implantation bleeding. Please help [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 25 yrs old & I had got the HCG injunction for this month. I got a pale brown discharge for 2 days but that was not like my periods & the flow is also very less.And from third day a liquid looks like egg white started coming from Virginia. I took pregnancy test on 30th day it was...

I am 25 yrs old & I had got the HCG injuction for this month. I have a doubt that I got my periods or implantation bleeding. Please help [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am 25 yrs old & I had got the HCG injunction for this month. I got a pale brown discharge for 2 days but that was not like my periods & the flow is also very less.And from third day a liquid looks like egg white started coming from Virginia. I took pregnancy test on 30th day it was...

Am I pregnant? Having implantation bleeding? Or having very irregular periods? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. So I don't know what is going on with my body. I am 22 years old, in great health, the only bad thing is I drink occasionally with my friends, maybe 2-3 times a month. Other than that, I eat very healthy, I'm 5'1 and 105 lbs. But recently my periods have been all messed up, and now...

I have irregular periods, got my period every month and nothing this month? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I have had irregular periods since the age of 11. I gave birth to my daughter a year ago, got my periods between 21 and 28 days. Now I was due March 7th,2010. And low and behold no period. My nipples are sore, and I have mild pms symptoms.But still no period. Although I have noticed I get cold...

Is it implantation bleeding or am I having two periods in one month? [ 3 Answers ]

hi =) I'm just new here. I had my period last 13 jan and had it for 3 days. (usually I have until 5 days). Then yesterday 29 jan, I had a spot, and today, I had another spot (brownish color). My fiancé and I are active (though its just a weekly thing) and we're both worried if I'm pregnant or...

View more questions Search