Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nalexander Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 12:02 PM
    1st Shift Supervisor Hourly Billing Rate:
    Can someone give me numbers for how much I should charge for hour rate?

1st Shift Supervisor Hourly Billing Rate:

1st Shift General Cleaners Hourly Billing Rate:

2nd Shift Supervisor Hourly Billing Rate:

2nd Shift General Cleaners Hourly Billing Rate:

3rd Shift Supervisor Hourly Billing Rate:

3rd Shift General Cleaners Hourly Billing Rate
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2010, 12:06 PM

Depends on where the business is located. Customary and average rates can vary significantly depending on where the business is located.

Dec 28, 2010, 12:12 PM

In the business is located at the Airport in San Antonio
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 28, 2010, 01:44 PM

I am not sure exactly what type of business however in the airport the total loaded wages should be governed by existing union wage rates which are readily available through the union.

Stringer

Dec 28, 2010, 11:03 PM

Just trying to get a fill on how much to charge an prime contractor as I will be a sub any thoughts?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 29, 2010, 01:26 AM

Any wage should be a loaded rate per hour that covers ALL your costs and also a profit.

Calculate the rate you are paying these people, add all your costs including taxes and then add an amount for profit.

As a starter, in my area a non union supervisor earns approx $30.00/hr that covers all costs, add profit. Just extend this should you like however all pricing is your decision.

Dec 29, 2010, 09:35 AM

I was thinking 25- 30 hr but one prime contractor said that was expensive for compared to dallas. Because I was thinking of it all costs, taxes etc. and profit. So I really didn't know what numbers to give them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hourly Rate for Bookkeeping [ 9 Answers ]

A friend of a friend is just starting up a construction company and has asked me to do his book keeping. Although I have never actually worked as a bookkeeper, bookkeeping has been an aspect for several of my jobs giving me about 12 years experience. While he is starting up the company, he...

Stained Glass Hourly Rate? [ 8 Answers ]

I am hoping you can either help answer my question or point me in the right direction. I am trying to find an average hourly rate charged by people who make stained glass sculptures/products. My father designs and makes stained glass sculptures (his latest was a 3-D bird with arched wings). ...

Daycare hourly rate [ 5 Answers ]

In general what do you suppose the daycare will charge you By the hour. Someone told me even on a weekly arrangement if you do not bring in the child for one day you still have to pay for the whole week.

Going from an hourly rate to straight salary [ 2 Answers ]

My company is offering me a straight salary instead of an hourly rate. How can I determine if I'll be better off by taking a straight salary?

Calculating hourly rate [ 1 Answers ]

An employee gets pay $1352.50 bi-monthly. How do you calculate the hourly rate? School employee that only works 184 days a year. Thanks for any help that you can provide.

View more questions Search