Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dogsofie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 09:29 AM
    Garage door won't close OK to open
    Bought new remote opener. Now all my remotes won't open or close OK from wall mount

Check out some similar questions!

Garage door won't open/close with one push of button [ 1 Answers ]

I have a .5hp Craftsman opener and it takes several pushes of either the in-garage or remote openers. The interior lights flash and the door just opens/closes only an inch or so.

How do I correct the intermitten open/close on my garage door? [ 1 Answers ]

My garage door is open and close improperly especially when it is cold in the morning. Sometimes it will not open and not close, command to close by the remote and it come down a few inches then come right up. The photo sensors and them seem to be OK. Are the sensors going bad or some loose...

Garage Door Wobble when open and close [ 2 Answers ]

Lately, I noticed that my garage door wobble a lot when it open and close what is wrong? Are there anything I can do before call the expert? Liana.

Garage door won't open w/remote unless very close [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old Stanley garage door with a remote control garage door opener. The remote openers (regardless if built into the car or the original ones that came with the opener) no longer open the garage door unless they are very close to the garage door itself. Any ideas on what it might be?

Garage door wiil close but not open [ 2 Answers ]

Our garage door challenger photo sense model p1534 will close with switch but will not open what's wrong?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.