Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koko Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 01:57 AM
    A female conversation partner
    Hi
    I am an internationl girl studying in the US. I am looking for another female who is willing to chat with me online for sometime on a daily or weekly basis (may be 1 or 2 hours) and is willing to help me with some questions like how to say?
    Thanks
    ND
    Logan82 Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Jan 17, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Personally I think 1 or 2 hours is a lot to ask from someone you don't know.
    You may want to write about why you want to chat & some of your interests & hobbies etc...
    What are you offering? For example I try to chat with people to learn spanish & inturn teach them something else - english, marketing... whatever their subject is.
    This may help you get a better response.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My teens do not like my partner [ 17 Answers ]

I feel hopeless, my kids have virtually pushed my partner out of their lives and mine. Now I have to sneak around to see her. What should I do? Should I stop seeing this person that I love, just because my teenagers have told me so? I am very confused... yoyokerk:( :( :(

Cell phone conversation tracking [ 2 Answers ]

I am concerned that someone may be tracking my cell phone. That doesn't bother me since I have nothing to hide, but now I'm worried that they may try to track my calls... that is going to far. Is this possible? OR legal? Can the local state and government do this too? OR am I just being...

How to initiate a conversation [ 12 Answers ]

I need a little advice and some opinions on this matter. I have been single for almost 5 months now, and although I am enjoying being single and recovering from a very serious relationship and difficult breakup, there are times I will see or meet a guy that I want to talk to, and maybe see where...

Kids don't like new partner [ 4 Answers ]

What do you do if your kids 16 and 14 do not want you to date. What if they absolutely do not want you to date one particular person, and you are madly in love?:( :( :(

My partner has a problem! [ 11 Answers ]

Ok - this is a really delicate subject which I need to help my boyfriend with - but I am not sure how to. My boyfriend is having problems when it comes to sex - and he is unable to actually go all the way. The foreplay is great - but for some reason he cannot actually go any further. I am not...

View more questions Search