Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikeerthig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 05:44 AM
    How to convince parents for love marriage?
    Hello I am a Brahman girl. I love a Brahman guy but of different sub sect in Brahmin's. My parents never agree with me. Please help me solve this.
    ShirRheaMartyne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 11:04 AM
    You have to be firm and explain to your parents your love for him and really mean it. Don't back down when they try to push you in a corner or lead you in a different direction. If its worth fighting for then go to battle. Be strong and if in the end your parents still don't understand then you have to put yourself first and tell them you have to try it for yourself so that you don't have regrets. Good luck!
    ashish00121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 09:37 AM
    Hi dear,
    I would like to give u best solution and this is fact. If you love that guy then you have to also your love towards your parents. If love can make both of you to take decision to get married then this is love that can convince your parents.
    Give time... as much u can... neither give hope nor try to jump in one try.
    "BELIEVE IN YOUR LOVE AND LET OTHER BELIEVE IN YOU"
    One day you would be with your life partner.
    Me 2 in same boat... but my story is quite different... I am the lucky one to have wonderful wife in my life... just because of love only...
    If you both are in true love then only u can be with each other. If anyone of you is not true you won't get your destination.
    SABKA MALIK EK HA...
    SB USS PR CHOD DO...

Tk cr

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/criminal-law/interstate-transfer-probation-53582.html? [ 1 Answers ]

My son is on an interstate transfer from Missouri to Arkansas. We live within 1 mile of Missouri/Arkansas border, on the Arkansas side. His violated his probation by failing a drug test so Arkansas sent his probation back to Missouri. My question is... his Missouri PO says he has to get a...

Http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/collectibles/1935e-silver-certificate-dollar-59171.html? [ 0 Answers ]

Value of 1935 series E priest signed silver certificate dollar... KZ07290429I

How to convince parents for love marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am a brahmin girl and I am in love with a khayasth boy since 3 years but my parents are not ready for it and every time behaving like I am the most bad girl in country and always said that if I will not marry with a brahmin guy they will suicide due to social factor because I am from a...

View more questions Search