Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tania3113 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 01:40 AM
    Period 2 weeks late, brown discharge with light bleeding only lasting 2 days
    Hi there
    Me and my husband are trying to have another baby, fist time round, I was late, got tender nipples and found out I was 6 weeks pregnant.

This time, I last had my period on the 13th November, was expecting to get p again on the 13th of dec,but nothing. On the 26th there was brown discharge, 27th slight bleeding, 28th all finished. I took tests between 13th and 25th but all negative, am I pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 28, 2010, 02:04 AM

We can't tell you whether you are pregnant over the internet.

Since you took your last test on the 25th, why don't you try another one now. Remember to use first morning urine.
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Jan 4, 2011, 08:50 AM
    You might be, don't rule it out. Same thing happened to me and I was pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light brown discharge could I be pregnant two weeks late? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I'm two weeks late.. n for two days now I've been having this light pink n light brown discharge... nothing hurts... the discharge shows up when I wipe... but this morning I had it in my panty liner.. n when I wiped again. NOTHING..! So could I b pregnant?

2 Weeks Late, Light Brown Discharge. [ 1 Answers ]

I had been on birth control for a little over ten years. Within the last two or three years I had switched prescriptions numerous times due to side effects. Finally I had enough of feeling crappy because of the pill. The last pill I was on was Ortho Cyclen. I stopped taking it at the end of June or...

My period is late by 2 days and now I have light brown discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I had my last period on the 13th of December and we're trying for a baby. Haven't got my period but I have cramps and very tender breast. I got a very light brown discharge. What can all this mean. Haven't done any pregnancy tests yet.

View more questions Search