Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helen27017 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 07:32 PM
    I fell like some one was in my bed room last night I fealt a shadow over me
    jupiter71 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 09:35 AM
    Has anyone passed lately that you know? Sometimes spirit people visit us while we are getting ready to fall asleep. What type of feelings did you have when the energy entered the room? What time was this?

Www.jasperhaunts.com

Nick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Something sat on my bed at night [ 15 Answers ]

Few nights ago while falling asleep I actually felt my bed go down as if someone sat on it and a few moments later I felt it rise up again. Other things have gone on and I am wondering why this is going on. Please help

I see a shadow in my room [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is gloria , I'm 17 n I see a shadow and my room the first time a saw it I was on extacy and I thought is was just a halussination so I kind of ignored it was a blak shadow with the body of a man he was tall and walked from one end of the bed to the other on the side I was in , I would...

Night time bed wetting [ 5 Answers ]

My son is 11 years old and had stopped bed wetting @ 8 years old... he restarted this past September and I am at a loss... we have tried waking him, he sleeps so soundly we can't Get him up. The doctor recommeded meds but they did not work. HELP!

Tooth Fell Out Last Night. [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, I'm hoping someone can give me some advice. The last tooth in the back of my mouth on the top has been broken for some time. I could feel it was very sharp with my tongue, but it has not caused pain and I didn't do anything about it. This morning I woke up and felt a big hole...

I'm 19 and I wet the bed last night. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi- I am a 19 year old female... Okay so last night I was sleeping with my boy friend in our bed and I completely wet the bed. I was so embarrassed... He woke me up at 3 in the morning and said I went pee all over us in OUR bed. To make it even worse... I pooped in the bed too! I...

View more questions Search