Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reddhott Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 02:34 PM
    Usb keyboard not functioning on dell xps
    Mouse works(USB) ,internet connections work. Just bought a Logitech keyboard for Dell xps 400. Keyboard will only illuminate the numlock lite and has no activity. Have tried several USB ports and no luck with keyboard. Login screen password protected and unable to log on t computer with keyboard.
    atr4ug Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 12:10 AM

Is this problem occur after windows boots or it'll happening since computer starts?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dell XPS bettery charging issue [ 2 Answers ]

Well it seems one of my power packets isn't working correctly and so can't be used to boot my laptop as it doesn't identify itself as the required power. Luckily I have a spare. Coupled with this, my battery point blanc refuses to charge above 47%. With previous compaqs I've owned I found it...

External web cam with dell xps m1330 [ 1 Answers ]

I want to use external web cam instead of builtin web cam on my dell xps m1330 laptop. How can I use external web cam with. I have tried to disable the builtin cam n then using external one but this didn't solve my prob. Thanks

Dell xps m1330 scroll not working [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a Dell xps m1330 intel centrino laptop running window xp. At first, when I open it and run it, the scroll pad that was on the touch pad was working fine. I was able to scroll up and down a page using just the scrolling on the touch pad. Then, for some reason, I don't know what I did,...

My dell xps is driving me nuts [ 2 Answers ]

I have a dell xps m1330 and its giving me lots of trouble. I just got it like last march and it stopped working right. First it would freeze up on me everyonce so often and not let me do anything then other times the screen would go black like it was going to sleep but I would be in the middle of...

Dell xps 1530 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi is there any one using dell xps 1530 or any other dell laptop? I am looking forward to buy a laptop and I would like to hear comments about dell xps! An also dell inspiration! Any help?

View more questions Search