Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nelshabrawy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 02:32 PM
    Whistle song british female singer
    The lyrics go something like - you know when you *tweet* *tweet* you get the best of me and when you *tweet* *tweet*...
    Light fluffy song - the tweets are the whistles... just heard it - have spent the last two hours on YouTube and itunes... please help!
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Dec 28, 2010, 04:10 AM
    Think it's probably Skinny Genes by Eliza Doolittle :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8fRqKu9qDA
    nelshabrawy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 01:33 AM
    Comment on Neelie's post
    YAY! YOU ARE FABULOUS. Thank you... :D This is the song.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Dec 29, 2010, 01:37 AM
    Comment on Neelie's post
    Happy to help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a song which is sung by a british rapper/singer. [ 0 Answers ]

It is about having one more drink before he goes. It was a music video with him going to pick up his date, then going to a bar with her father there.

Who sings the song with the lyrics "im going to drive you really crazy" female singer [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to drive you really crazy Ill make you love me Female singer Modern Rock sound Low voice on the chorus

Gunshots and reload of a gun in a chorus of a female british song. [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have an idea of the name of the artist or the song title which has 4 gunshots and then a "kerching"-like sound of the reloading of a gun? I believe the woman sings with a london accent. Much appreciated if you spend time over my query :)

Country song, female singer [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings a country song that goes: "cause i've been 'fraid of changin' cause I lived my life around you.....children get older.....I'm gettin' older too...." I need singer and name of the song. It's a female singer...

View more questions Search