Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamricku Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 01:50 PM
    2004 Chevy Tahoe Passenger windows (front and rear) and seat heaters stopped working
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2010, 08:38 PM

Check all under hood and under dash fuses with a test light or multimeter.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 28, 2010, 07:56 AM

There's also several TSBs regarding seat heaters inoperative that mention software updates.
    If you haven't been to a GM dealer recently, there is a good chance you need the module's updated. At the very least they can check to see if you have any Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) in the seat control module.
    ShawnNJ Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2012, 07:58 PM
    Happened to my Tahoe. I found the plastic kick panel by my left foot was rubbing into a wire harness that comes through the firewall and goes down under the driver seat. Repaired all the wires it rubbed through, taped it heavily and zip tied the harness out of the way of the panel. The fuse for it is the MBEC 1 fuse under the hood. Hope this helps someone out there lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power seat fuse location for a 2004 Tahoe [ 6 Answers ]

2004 Tahoe, Z71. Driver side front seat is stuck in the most forward position. There is no power to that seat. Panel on door that controls heated seat on both, passenger and Driver side no power. Passenger seat has power to move back and forth, up and down. Looked for fuse but nothing stands out...

2005 Chevy Tahoe Passenger Power Windows and Both Power Seats not Working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Chevy Tahoe. The passenger side windows stopped working and both passenger and driver power seats stopped working. All of this happened at the same time. I saw this same problem posted by another user back in January but I didn't see a clear answer. Does anybody know how to fix...

Chevy Tahoe 3rd row seat [ 3 Answers ]

I am going to buy a chevy tahoe and I want to buy a 3rd row seat. However the vehicle has a factory carpet covering the space where the 3rd seat would go. I tried to check to see if I could feel wells where the seat would go and I found 4. I just want to make sure without cutting the rug if the...

2003 Chevy Tahoe Power Seats and Passenger window don't work [ 3 Answers ]

My power seats aren't working, all the windows besides the passenger work. I read about a problem with the ground under the driver seat, does any one have more information about where the ground wire is? I could not locate it.

2003 Chevy tahoe seat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. When I try to move the seat up, it goes back. Also, when I try to move the seat back it won't do anything. Sometimes when I move the little nob, to move the seat, it doesn't never do anything! My wife and I can't reach the peddles. HELP! Thanks = )

View more questions Search