Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thunderbabe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2003, 08:35 AM
    25page essay,ideas please!PRIVATE EDUCATION;REALITY&A
    PRIVATE EDUCATION;REALITIES AND AMBITIONS
    I'd really appreciate ANY help on ideas of what to include in this essay.I need to finish this project by nov.20 but I don't have the materail needed to write 25 pages!!

THANKS A LOT
    sprtrmpcnsltng Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 05:05 PM

Are you talking private school or individual on your own private?

I went to a private college and I can tell you that the service is steller in comparison because they have to have students whereas public schools get public funding so they don't care if they take care of their students (from the words of a private school counselor and my experience in both types of school)

I think private schools are better able to focus their intentions and not have to offer so many courses. The private school I attended lost business when it went to competing with traditional 4yr degree formats, offering sports programs etc.

While the upfront costs of private education are greater, the hidden costs are less, generally no fees for labs, fees for boarding, fees for using the gym(even if you don't use it).

I will say some don't have the name recognition outside of their areas that larger schools do, especially because of the sports aspect.

Yet our top schools in this country are private. They have greater flexability in enforcing standards etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of book where dream becomes reality [ 2 Answers ]

In the 80's my sister and I read (and really enjoyed) this book. We've been trying to remember the title for years. The main character was very sad (don't remember why). Every night he would dream of a better place, the same each time. Eventually he spends more time dreaming and his dream...

Essay [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write an essay to John Hopkins University... any tips to help me out?? :confused: :p :( :o :eek:

Essay [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've got a question on the subject Management Accounting. I'm having some difficulties to slove my question. If you could please help me out of this, it would be great... My question is as follow: "Dissuss why you think an understanding of human behaviour in organisation is important...

View more questions Search