Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fitblonde2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 06:41 AM
    Civil Court Judgement and paying late
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2010, 06:59 AM

Are we talking a small claims judgement or a Civil court judgement. Being this is a small claims forum and you mention a Civil court judgement.

As you are well aware... winning a judgement and actually collecting it are two separate things.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 27, 2010, 07:20 AM

The way this site works is you briefly describe your post in the title, then use the larger box to explain your situation and ask your questions. Without details we can't help you. Please use the Answer options below and explain what you need help with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Civil judgement [ 1 Answers ]

I have no Money And No Job I have to get someone to drive me 2 hours to court How Many Times can they pull me into court on a civil judgement this makes 6 once about every 3 months

Can a law firm collect on a judgement if I am already paying on another judgement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a judgement with Citibank that I am curently making payments on. Capital One just obtained a judgement against me. I have a wage hearing with the judge in a few weeks. Can Capital one collect on this judgement since I am already paying on one already?

Why move a case from "small claims court" to civil court [ 6 Answers ]

I have filed a case, in small claims court, againts a property management company. Why would their lawyer ask to have it moved to civil court

Paying on an order from court (Civil) [ 1 Answers ]

If you have an order from court to pay someone and can't pay the full amount can you send partial payments?

Civil judgement [ 1 Answers ]

How long do I have to appeal a civil judgement

View more questions Search