Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abd12 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 04:07 AM
    Algebraic Worded-Problem.
    Three boys compare their marble collections. The first boy has 14 less than the second boy, who has twice as many as the third. If between them they have 71 marbles, how many does each boy have?

Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2010, 04:18 AM

Ok, what have you tried?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I do this algebraic proof [ 1 Answers ]

1. Given 4x +5 = 2x -19 prove x = -12 statement reason 1. 1. 2. 2. 3. 3. 4. 4.

Algebraic phrases [ 3 Answers ]

The product of a number and 2 is 20 less than the product of the number and -3 What is the number?? :confused:

Worded Questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm new to this. Could someone please point me in the right direction in answering this worded question? A newly formed metal ingot cools from a temperature of 800 degrees Celsius one minute after being poured to a temperature of 600 degrees Celsius five minutes after being poured....

Worded Orgasm? [ 2 Answers ]

I am unsure of the reality of my 'orgasms' and I need to know if what I'm feeling is false. If you wrote in words a real orgasm, what would you write? Please answer!

Algebraic Equations Max and Min Problem Solving [ 17 Answers ]

Ms. Brown has 200m of fencing with which she intends to construct a rectangular enclosure along a river where no fencing is needed. She plans to divide the enclosure into two parts to separate her sheep from her coats, two perfect squars with right angles, river at upper portion of diagram. What...

View more questions Search