Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubbly123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 12:36 AM
    What is the name for the horror movie about a girl and a ghost town
    A girl and her mom go to a town that seems deserted but all the people live in a church because they are afraid of the darkness. They think the girl is the girl they killed long ago because they thought she was evil
    jinjin Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Dec 27, 2010, 01:10 AM

Could it be Silent Hill? Silent Hill (2006) - IMDb
    gino88 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jan 6, 2011, 06:02 PM
    Silent hill I think that is :) awesome movie!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90s or maybe late 80s Ghost horror TV movie with many hauntings [ 6 Answers ]

I still think its an early 90s TV movie, but Im not sure. Anyway it was about a family who moves into a new house wich is haunted by numerous amount of ghosts. One rapes the families father and a dark shadowy figure is seen everywhere. The neighboughs even hear and see the loud screams and flashing...

Random horror movie involving a young girl ghost trying to help her brother [ 0 Answers ]

I remember seeing this movie. . Back in the 90's, about this man who keeps seeing the ghost of his young sister, who has long being dead. He freaks out at first, but then at the end realizes that she was just there to warn him against this blond woman that he has been going around with. The bad...

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

View more questions Search