Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trisha76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 07:42 PM
    I need help with a recurring dream
    I keep having reacurring dreams about this guy I went out with. He was a good guy and all, but things didn't work out, so I accepted it and moved on. But I keep dreaming about him. I want to know why?
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jan 10, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Maybe subconsciously a part of you hasn't let go, and thusly is expressing itself when you dream...
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jan 11, 2007, 09:18 AM
    I think the guy in your dream represents the "what if" factor.

What if... things had worked out? How would your life be different? Would it be better, or worse?

I sometimes dream about girls I used to know - or girls I see on TV - and wonder "what if..."

It's just natural to be curious about our life choices, and how those choices have made tangible differences in our lives.
    Jaahda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Comment on phillysteakandcheese's post
    Sounded very wise and apt :-)
    coldtia Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Is the dream exactly the same each time? Or is he just in the dream each time? It would mean different things depending on which answer is correct. Could you describe the dreamin detail? Ie: where, who, surroundings, things doing... etc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Dream [ 1 Answers ]

I Dreamt Last Night That I Had A Baby Boy.I Absolutely Knew How Much I Loved That Baby He Had Even Started To Breastfeed And I Could Immediately Feel An Attachment To Him.however I Dropped Him On His Head Three Times He Seemed Okay But I Was Still Too Embarressed To Tell Anyone So I Could Get Him...

My Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I had a dream that I bought a Toyota Camery. It was black and I came out the dealership and it was parked outside. I got in and adjusted the mirrors. Got out and kept saying "this purchase is dumb, this is stupid. I went from no car note and low insurance to a car note and higher...

Dream.. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I'm not religeus but I had seen another subject involving dreams in this category so I taught it would be well placed in here. I had (past 2 days) 2 dream wich involve a girl I used to hang around with a lot. And we were kind of together but not really a couple. In the meantime she has another...

Dream [ 10 Answers ]

I had a dream about my grand dad who passed on, We were in a dark space, I seen a spray of flowers, callalilys. I wondered what this was suppose to mean, while I was Having this dream. I thought maybe someone was going to die, I fell to my knees, grandfather told be to be still & I would know. ...

Dream [ 2 Answers ]

:-[Hi, Could someone tell me what they think about this dream? OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn...

View more questions Search