And your question is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax on iheritance from outside you.s. [ 1 Answers ]

My english mother died in england and left me $400k. I pay California and fed income taxes. Do I owe taxes on this inhertance ? My wife inherited $30k . Does she owe taxes?

Jenny Craig.SUCKS! [ 9 Answers ]

OK... I am trying to eat Jenny meals and they are actually tasty.. but Lordy BE I'm left starving, I mean it is like a little tease, it is cruel. I have my 30th high school reunion coming up and I would LOVE to lose a few L B's. I need to feel fuller. Anyone have any suggestions to help me feel...

Senator Craig [ 27 Answers ]

Here's a question: what do you think of Craig's claim that he never sought counsel from an attorney, copped a plea to avoid an embarrassing public spectacle, but never really committed the crime he has been accused of? He is now contemplating revoking his plea and fighting the case in court. ...

Iheritance taxes [ 2 Answers ]

I am 54, single, artist, and received approximately $65,000 dollars this year after my father died. I have no income. Will I be taxed on this money. I put it in the bank and it makes almost no interest. Should I take it out and hide it?

View more questions Search