Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Dec 26, 2010, 03:41 PM
    AH, snow!
    Here I sit in the den while surrounded by 12 inches of snow, so far!

I know I mocked another post because of the fowl weather in other areas, but God with His/Her infinite sense of humor did in fact send a White Christmas to us.

It started snowing last night around 7 P.M. and it is still snowing now.

Does anyone know what a snow shovel is and how it is used?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2010, 06:27 PM

I know what it is and used to carry at all times in my trunk. I used to shovel my car out (from the plows) and then put a lawn chair in it's place, hoping that my spot would be there when I got home. That was Evanston, Ill. (Chicago) I am now in California and would probably kill myself if I tried to drive in the snow. :eek:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2010, 07:04 PM

Snow shovel,? Hum, not sure they have those in Atlanta GA. Although we did get about 1 inch of snow on Christmas Day, first time since 1882 they said that Atlanta had a white christmas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snow thrower not throwing snow [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I need help, I have a murray snow blower, it runs, but snow stuck in chute and won't throw out, changed the belt , no luck, hope someone can help, thanks

Snow thrower doesn't throw snow [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new but I really enjoyed all the questions I have read so far. My spirit snow blower does not all the time throw snow. Sometimes it does throw snow and all of a sudden it stop to throw snow. There is no clog in the chute. Could any one help me please, the snow is now on the ground and...

Snow blower won't throw snow impeller works auger works new belt pushes up the chute [ 11 Answers ]

The impeller works the auger works put a new belt on the snow starts to come out the chute goes about six inches plugs no broken pin checked all I could

Snow blower not picking up snow [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Noma 5.0 HP snow blower that is not working correctly. The shears are not turning and picking up the snow. I've checked the shear pins, but they seem to be in good condition. What else should I check? Thanks

Snow thrower not throwing snow?! [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I shear one of the shear pins on my snow thrower tines I had replaced but the tines are not moving at all. (I hit a cement step while clearing the snow of a neighboard's driveway) Could some one let me know where I should start looking at? I don't want to disassemble more than I don't...

View more questions Search