Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SSVDVD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Name that movie
    Looking for the name of a movie I watched And for the life of Me I can't recall the name... Here what I remember about the film. It takes place in a bar. A man's life is being told to him by someone, who I assume is the devil.the devil reminisces with the man about the man's life.. there's a shoot out at the end of the movie between a group of thugs inside the bar and at the end the Man has choices to make which will decide his fate for heaven or hell... all I can recall for now... :confused:
    Overthehills23 Posts: 42, Reputation: 7

Jan 19, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Kind of reminds me of Tales From The Hood, except it took place in a funeral parlor and the devil was telling different stories to three thugs who had died and was going to hell.
    rhbell Posts: 47, Reputation: -1

Jan 21, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Sound something like mr destiny what era do you think it was made

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Movie? [ 2 Answers ]

OK this is annoying because I don't know if this is something I watched or dreamt! I think it was a film or series or something. An animated programme I think from the 80's all I can remember is a load of people in space on a weird planet and a boy being attacked by huge wasp type things which...

Do You Know This Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

Looking For The Name Of A Movie In Which Teacher & Children Are Abducted By Armed Men.the Teacher And Children Retalliate By Luring Them To A Cave ,where They Attacked Them With Hand Made Weapons And Killing Them.I Think It's a True Story,not Sure,but It Was Made Before The 80's.can You Help?

I am looking for the name of a movie [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking for a movie for many years, I saw it in the late 80's or early 90's. Its about a boy who goes back in time and I remember he goes to a store and aks for sugarless gum, he goes to McDonald's, he goes to a gas station, he sees his grandparents and eats breakfast at their house, I...

View more questions Search