Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajendra_01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 05:47 AM
    Business idea without capital in india?
    Hi I want to start new business without capital or minimum capital in small city karad or satara in maharashtra
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2010, 07:02 AM

Most businesses will require some sort of capital to start-up and operate.

You need to know what skills, services, or goods that you can provide that people will want.

For example you are good at making deserts, you could open a bakery.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 26, 2010, 08:42 AM
    India is noted around the world for fine cotton and silk textiles and also for embroidery with small mirrors on cloth, among other things. I would start with light cottons, maybe some silk saris for all the Indian women who are living in other countries.
    Buy a few near you to start and sell them online, alibaba.com or eBay.in. You will need to know international postal costs and rules, and you will need an online way to be paid.
    There will be competition no matter what you choose, so it will be hard work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Give me a idea for new business in jaipur (rajasthan)india. [ 3 Answers ]

Right now I'm working with wdn handicraft export company as a production maneger in jaipur, now I want to start my own business in defferent field. So give me some ideas.

Is it a good idea to buy for a business when you are a business on credit? I say no [ 1 Answers ]

Buying on credit for your business is this a good idea? I say no.

Business idea [ 2 Answers ]

I am in business and would like to venture in another business my age is 35yrs and I have the capital stalked in bank can anyone advice me for a fee

Business Idea [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know about different types of business I can do offline that will yield good profit.

View more questions Search