Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuchino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 05:40 AM
    Disc or I.T. Band-Can it be both? Do I have to stop running?
    I like to run & work out with weights/yoga too.I have pain in my upper right buttock after running & tightness in the upper right side of my thigh during a run/walk. 2 physio's diagnosis-1. i.t. band & 2. disc problem. Can it be both? Ran/walked yesterday-woke up with stiffness in lower right shin/slight tingling in right foot-I.t. band? Disc? Or both? Note-I have a former injury to my left achilles-torn 5 years ago & I work at a job sitting most of day. When I was first diagnosed, I was in extreme pain in the morning-couldn't bend my knee/walk upon rising without pain-Treated with I.T band stretches-got somewhat better but not totally cured-Any suggestions? Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

My air conditioner keeps running won't stop running [ 4 Answers ]

I had my stytem repaired outside with new charge of feon it also had some leaks.Was my Brother in Law he is Certified.Have checked the thermostat taken it of the wall still running.Works fine on heat stops at temp and restarts good. Thanks for any Help bedotth

How do I get my dvd to stop saying, "Wrong Disc" [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get my d1816 gpx to stop saying, Wrong Disc? How do I get my d1816 gpx to stop saying, Wrong Disc? How do I get my d1816 gpx to stop saying, Wrong Disc?

How do I get my d1816 gpx to stop saying, Wrong Disc? [ 0 Answers ]

Is there only specific discs this happens with or is this happening with all discs? Does it still happen with CDs? Of course the first step is to make sure the discs you are trying to use are clean. Always make sure your discs are clean before putting them in any player, as this is one way...

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.