Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mocha81 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Jan 10, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Is he into me or not?
    I've been talking to this guy for a few months online and sometimes it seems like he's into me and other times he doesn't seem to be. Got any advice so I can find out without asking him straight forward if he's into me? I don't want to seem stupid or desperate in any way.
    jennymyluv Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Guys are frustrating... and its so hard to read them... ): YOu know.. I suggest flirting in an almost cute and innocent kind of way... (it works for me) ask them... so when do I get to meet you.. or me and my girlfriends are going (blah blah) do you want to join us.. Sometimes, we as girls know that he's not interested and some weird thing within us tells us that he is... Dont set yourself up... LOok for that guy that gives you the attention that you need and deserve... YOu'll know when he's into you... To get him into you... I suggest developing charm... (my secret) (: Good luck... P.S. Sometimes chasing them makes them withdraw from U ): I don't recommend that!! Make them chase U... (:
    admiralsfan Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Jan 10, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jennymyluv
    Guys are frustrating....and its so hard to read them....): YOu know..i suggest flirting in an almost cute and innocent kind of way....(it works for me) ask em....so when do i get to meet you...? or me n my girlfriends are going (blah blah) do you want to join us...? Sometimes, we as girls know that he's not interested and some weird thing within us tells us that he is....Dont set ur self up..... LOok for that guy that gives you the attention that you need and deserve... YOu'll know when he's into you.... To get him into you...i suggest developing charm.... (my secret) (: Good luck.... P.S. Sometimes chasing them makes them withdraw from U ): i dont recommend that!!!! Make them chase U....(:
    fyi... I'm a guy, and girls are just as frustrating if not more! :)

But jennymyluv brings up many good points. Have you ever discussed meeting? If he doesn't want to meet like jennymyluv suggests or similar (make sure it's public, for safety reasons), forget about him being into you. Do you have his picture? If he won't give you one, forget about meeting him.

Talking to people online has one drawback... you can't type facial expressions, gestures, and tone of voice. And don't try too hard "chasing" him. There are lots of other guys in the world so don't get too pent up about this one. Especially if he has no intention of ever meeting you face to face

Good luck and stay safe.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 10, 2007, 07:35 PM
    You never know what kind of person you meet online and I really don't think it's healthy or safe to get to carried away, or too deeply involved with some one who you cannot assess with all your senses. Not worth losing sleep over when there are real people in the world to meet. You could ask him to meet face to face and see what he says.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 04:25 PM
    If he's elusive he's not into you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search