Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oldgreymare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2010, 03:00 AM
    Old comedy movie about a man finding a baby?
    I saw it years ago when I was a kid I just rem,it was about a guy with a baby in an office with a huge globe I always thought the guy was bob hope but now I'm not so sure I've tried looking up bob hope movies on imdb but nothing seems to fit

Check out some similar questions!

Help finding a movie about dirty sheriff and young man with a 55 chevy [ 2 Answers ]

It took place in a small southern town. Sheriff frames a young man and has him sent to prison... tells him never to come back to his town when he gets out. Young man gets out and comes back to prove the sheriff framed him. When he gets back his friend says "I knew you'd be back, I kept her ready...

Looking for a Comedy movie [ 6 Answers ]

As the thread title says, I'm looking for a comedy film.. I can't for the life of me remember the title. I can't even tell you who's in it. All I can remember is it is a movie about this ex-trekkie who turns into a star wars fan, and all his old trekkie buddies are after him and trying to convert...

Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy [ 1 Answers ]

A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.