Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bunnieboo Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2010, 06:51 PM
    I don't know what to say when my boyfriend says...
    Well he says I love you then I say I love him too ( I really do) but when he calls me beautiful or any other compliment I don't know what to say back to him. Or sometimes I'll say hey I love you he'll say I love you too beautiful but I just don't know what to say after that... help?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 24, 2010, 07:28 PM

You say, "Thank you, kind sir!" and smile broadly.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 24, 2010, 07:29 PM

Say nothing, give him a hug, or squeeze his hand. Or a simple smile will do.
    arijones Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Dec 24, 2010, 10:37 PM
    You can say: love you too handsome!or surprise him. Give him a compliment first. Tell him he looks really nice and you are so glad that he is yours
    bunnieboo Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2010, 12:30 PM
    Thank you all so much xP
    :DD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need help. I am a cheerleader right now and next year I will be going into high school, and I want to make varsity cheer. But the problem is tha I only know how to do a toetouch, pike, hurdle and I cartwheel. I can't even do a roundoff. And I want to be in varsity, not JV. And my try outs are...

I don't know if he really wants to b together thou. [ 5 Answers ]

OK so here it is... I really like this guy and I can tell he likes me back... and our best frn even told me he thinks I'm really hot and you know stuff like that! And the day we met he lent me his belt, after I said "i'll love u forever and ever and longer!" but he wouldn't give it to my other...

I don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

I like this girl but I don't know if I should ask her out. Im a little overweight (5ft7 140 lbs) and she's really hot. Also, I don't think she really likes me. I know her pretty well, she's my neighbor, but it seems more of a just friends thing. I don't know, I don't want to lose her as a...

I don't know wahts going on? [ 9 Answers ]

If a guy comes on you like near your vagina area and your wearing linen pants and some it does touch your underwear what are the chances of you getting pergnant? I am still a virgiin I never had sex but he came on me and it was all over my hand and my pants like the bottom area and it did touch my...

I don't know who to believe [ 1 Answers ]

OK well that guy I was talking about in mi last writing we ended up going back out & it lasted for a week. Well we broke up & it wasn't because of him we are still best friends we hang out and he tells me he's been telling me the truth about everything. Mi ex friend is saying he's always saying...

View more questions Search