Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acman987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2010, 03:50 PM
    I have a heil unit and it lights and burns for 2 min. and shut off about a min.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there temp min. Used in deciding whether the unit is cooling or not? [ 0 Answers ]

Are there any temperature parameters that should be met in a 3 ton, 14 seer w/heat pump used in cooling upstairs? We cannot get the unit to cool below 10 degrees of the outside temp. Example: if it's 95 outside, it will cool to 85 only. The unit is only 5 years old, but we've had this problem...

Carrier split unit only cools for first 10 min. [ 6 Answers ]

Carrier split unit only cools for first 10 min. after start up. It's a older unit could it be low on freon? It stopped heating as well. What should I check the heat pump or the compressor or could it be a loose 24 volt wire from thermostat I want to try and fix it myself before a pro. Rips me off...

Nordyne unit shuts off after heat run approx. 10 min [ 3 Answers ]

My Nordyne unit shuts off after running the heat for 10 minutes. Once it has cool down I have to push the reset button on the limit switch to turn the unit back on. Can anyone diagnose this problem?

Lights pulsing dim every 30 -45 min or so [ 5 Answers ]

New house just built, it seems the lights, flicker dim for a moment about 30 45 min apart, I can't seem to associate with large appliance activation, it happens when all a/c is off. Seems to happen on all circuits, the lighting is run through a sub panel feed off a main panel out side, also...

Inside a/c unit keeps shutting off after 30 min [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone might know if there is an easy solution to my problem. My inside a/c unit (TRANE) started blowing very little cold air , and was making a louder noise than normal. So my husband shut all power off and took it apart to vacuum out completely, and replaced the filter. When...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.