Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaybieberfan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2010, 02:35 PM
    My boyfriend wants me back and I don't
    I broke up with my BF but he still likes me. His friends are harassing me cause they want me to stay with him. But I don't want him, I like other guys. When I talk to him about it he says that I hate him (which I don't)but he still likes me a lot. We already kissed and held hands, but I don't feel anything with him. Can someone tell me what to do? PLEAS!!
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Dec 24, 2010, 02:53 PM

How old are you two?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 24, 2010, 02:56 PM

My guess is early teen at best from her other posts that have been deleted.

If you don't want to date or be a girlfriend to someone you don't, let the other people date him if they want someone to
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 24, 2010, 07:58 PM

Stuck to your guns, and don't give in to them.
    kaybieberfan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2010, 03:30 PM
    Comment on 411Help's post
    I'm 14 and he's 18, dats why I broke up w/ him
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 25, 2010, 04:55 PM

Bravo!!
    BasalduaJ Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jan 10, 2011, 02:19 PM
    You have a very good reason for breaking up with him. For one if he is eighteen, he can definitely get into big trouble hanging out with girls your age especially if it is going that far as being girlfriend and boyfriend. Because if things go too far and the wrong person finds out he could have a long time in Jail. Secondly, you have plenty time time to have fun without worrying about taking care of a family and thinking about what your duty is when it comes to taking care of a man and being faithful to him. At eighteen years of age guys aren't just looking for a friend, they are wanting more than that, and that's when things get complicated, especially if he wants to keep you. More than likely he will draw you away from your friends and really get possessive of you and at fourteen you need your friends (that is if they are a positive influence on you) more than you need to be getting serious with anyone. Give yourself a chance to experience different characteristics in guys before choosing the one you want to be serious with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend and I are on a break and I want him back but I don't know how to get him [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend decided that we should take a break because we were fighting a lot... its been two weeks now and he said he needed space but he gets mad if I don't talk to him and lately he's been coming over to talk to me. I want him to get over this break but he says he needs a little more time......

I have a boyfriend but I don't want to see him but when I'm with him I'm OK.. [ 3 Answers ]

I haven't been with my boyfriend for long but the longer I have been with him the more I can't be bothered. He always wants to see me but I try and make excuses up so he doesn't see me, but when I'm with him I'm fine about everything. He always telIs me that he loves me but I don't feel like I'm in...

Why don't I have a boyfriend yet? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm in 9th grade I just moved and I am just wonder is there something wrong with me or I don't have a boyfriend because I really don't need. I haven't had a boyfriend at all so please tell me what I should do A.S.A.P

Why I don't have a serious boyfriend yet at 28? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm meeting guys... and am actually good at making pleasant and warm connection, I longed for someone who is a boyfriend-material and doesn't only want a physical contact with me, I look fine, charming, pleasant and warm, smart, very humorous, and am more a flirty conversationalist when I like to...

Just got back with boyfriend of two years and he's back to doing the same thing that. [ 17 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I of two yeas just got back together on new years eve... we broke up for exactly two months... now its been just two weeks and he's back to doing the same thing that caused the breakup in the first place... he doesn't call/answer/and barely texts me... he uses the excuse that...

View more questions Search