Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2010, 02:31 PM
    Armstrong ultra sx-80 furnace
    I have an ultra sx-80 furnace it seems to work fine until it reaches set temp finally it kicks off and acts like it wants to keep trying to come back on every few seconds it will keep doing this until temp falls under set level then kicks back on and works fine until hits set level again then it starts over again
    ketchummark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2015, 04:31 AM
    My blower motor on an Armstrong sxcltra 80 won't shut off , even ehen the thermostat is set to off

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Armstrong Ultra SX 80 furnace won't stay on [ 16 Answers ]

We have a Armstrong Ultra Sx80 furnace, model GUJ050D10-3A, with a HeatCraft Control Board, cat number 70k98 (40403001). Everything fires up fine… thermostat, inducer motor/fan starts, then ignitor, gas, and the burners light, etc. After the burners are lit for 30 seconds, the blower starts to...

Armstrong ultra sx-80 furnace problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have an armstrong ultra sx-80 gas furnace my problem is when I turn the unit on it will start up fine when I set it to heat, run for a few minutes then the flame dies. The blower stay on and will not shut off until I unplug the unit. The heat never reaches it's set point. If I wait for about 30...

Troubleshooting armstrong ultra vtech 80 furnace [ 1 Answers ]

If I turn off my furnace and then back on it will start up and run fine for a while then stop working. Until I turn it off again and back on. What could be the problem

Armstrong air ultra sx 80 furnace [ 7 Answers ]

I have an Armstrong Air Ultra sx 80 model# GUJ075D10-2B. The furnace has satisfied the call for heat and everything has shut off and waiting for the next call. The problem is on the start-up. When the igniter starts the flame, it is like there is a small build up of gas in the heat exchanger and...

Armstrong Ultra V Tech 80 furnace troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

My armstrong Ultra V Tech 80 furnace suddenly doesn't want to ignite. Please bear with me as I don't know a whole lot about furnaces. I can hear and see the gas come on, but it does not ignite. I can hear a clicking noise I assume is the ignitor trying to engage, but the furnace doesn't start. It...

View more questions Search