Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bigclange22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 03:11 PM
    Plumbing (Toilet) Question
    I received a brand new toilet from a commercail construction job, It's a KOHLER 4350-0 Wellcomme Bowl with 10 or 12 inch Rough In. I was wondering If I can add a tank, and use this in my home. The reason is I see it says Commercial Toilet. I plan on using
    This in my basement for the kids. Is this at all possible? It was free and brand new, so I figured I would ask someone who would know.. Please LMK

Chad
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Yes you can... but finding a tank to match that toilet might be difficult or expensive... but the short version is yes. :)
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 11, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Take that toilet bowl, fill it with potting soil and use it for a planter. This bowl isn't designed for a tank. I*t's designed for a public restroom using a Flush valve instead of a tank. Regards, Tom
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Thanks for correcting me, speedball.

Bigclange22, you can take what speedball says as gospel. He's top notch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving Cast Iron Toilet Plumbing [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm starting down the path to redo my one full bathroom in an older (1920s) house. In planning it out, I have determined that the drain from the toilet is cast iron. My plan includes moving the toilet, which I know means I have to move the drainage as well. Should I expect to run...

Plumbing question [ 3 Answers ]

I recently rented a townhouse and after 5 days of living here I noticed the toilet leaking. There was a drip off the side of the bowl and the shut off valve line is also leaking. The toilet was covered in mould which I had to clean off. When asking the landlord to fix it he is accusing me of...

Toilet plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

I removed the toilet to replace the wax ring only to find that the pvc ring that holds the flange cracked and part of it fell off. My question is, is this pvc ring that holds the flange removable or is it glued on to the sewer drain? I can see that this ring was slipped on to a pvc pipe that...

Plumbing Question [ 1 Answers ]

My toilet is not clogged but when flushing it gurgles and will not go down.

Plumbing in a toilet. [ 1 Answers ]

I am building a Pool cabana. I am going to install a toilet. I will be poring a slab I need to rough in a toilet and sink drain

View more questions Search