Uber Member

Dec 24, 2010, 07:22 AM

Hello b:

They won.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 24, 2010, 07:49 AM

I do not believe the US should interfere in the internal political system of other worlds.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 24, 2010, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I do not believe the US should interfere in the internal political system of other worlds.
    You mean like Mars?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transformers 3 [ 2 Answers ]

Confirmed information * June 20th, 2009 — Michael Bay will be returning to directing duties. * June 30th, 2009 — Ramon Rodriguez will be returning as Leo Spitz in a larger role. * October 1st, 2009 — "Day One" of preproduction work. A story has apparently already been worked...

Transformers [ 2 Answers ]

I'm just wondering if anyone liked the second movie

World War two prisnor of war camps [ 4 Answers ]

There was movie I saw, back in like the early 70's. The story line was a prisnor of war camp along the German/Swiss border or German/Austrian border. The POW's build a glider and launch it from the ridge of the top floor roof, using a tub that is dropped from several stories to provided the...

Is the Iraq War just merely a political conflict or really a War? [ 10 Answers ]

The Iraq War has been awfully quiet these days. I read historical documentaries about other wars and, every time there's a war, It would cause much panic and it would all be on the news and everything. Officials would be all over the nation trying to find recruits and signs are up. But the Iraq...

Help with transformers PLEASE! [ 1 Answers ]

I have to make a simple transformer, that measures the output voltage from the secondary coil, with relation to the distance between the primary and the secondary coil. So, I don't have to make it a step up or step down transformer, I just have to see how the voltage changes with distance. So do...

View more questions Search