Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcwhite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2010, 12:47 AM
    My friend has Canadien passport staying in UK flying to US.BTA of 650pounds?
    Is a BTA of 650 pounds required for a canadien resident staying in UK to fly to USA?My friend is saying that UK immigration is requiring BTA,not the US.Everything I'm reading on the internet says that bta is a scam,but some reports state that it is required.Do you know who I can contact about this to pay directly if required?Thanks for any help,
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Dec 24, 2010, 11:51 AM
    100% scam...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 24, 2010, 11:53 AM

First, I bet they are not a real friend, I bet this is someone that meet you online, either emailed you or meet you on a dating site. Now I bet they are in love with you and want to spend the rest of their life with you?

But no there is no requirement this is a very common scam.

If the were having real trouble, merely have them go to the ebassy for Canada there and they can help get them out of the country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2009 felon passport rules,can passport be obtained? What courtries will turn away fel [ 5 Answers ]

2009 felon passport rules. Can a passpotl be obtained? What countrys reject felons? 2009 felon passport rules. Can a passport be obtained? What countrys reject felons?

Staying friend [ 1 Answers ]

Okay here's my problem: this boy and I used to mess around, kissing and "stuff" like that, so I started liking him. I had a friend ask him if he liked me too, he told her he did. So I asked him about it and he told me "he met someone." Well know I have two classes with him and I get very nervous...

Boyfriend's staying.a friend comes along. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 22 yr old girl. I have a boyfriend. He works on the riggs so is gone 2 weeks, home 1 week. It is a new and exciting relationship. He lives mostly in a different town when he gets off work but since dating he plans to stay in my city with friends, or me. This time we decided to have him stay...

View more questions Search