Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rose65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 06:15 PM
    What makes the blower motor stay running at al times?
    What causes the blower motor on my furnace stay running?
    Dennis1523 Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2010, 06:26 PM
    Limitswitch/cam stat can do that. Also t-stat with the fan switch turned to on.
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2010, 07:41 PM
    If you can give us a make and model it helps us know how the blower is controlled. If the blower is on all the time but it is heating and controlling the temp. I would say the blower control is stuck closed or you have the fan switch on the thermostat in the on position and not the auto. If not keeping the temp in the house and the blower runs all the time it may be a open limit.-----Furnace or Heatpump?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What makes a hearter blower motor keep running? 1989 Cadillac Eldorado [ 3 Answers ]

My heater motor keeps running when I shout the car off. I have to disconnect the battery cabal what could the problem be? 1989 Cadillac Eldorado

York furnace kicks on and off multiple times then no heat but blower will stay on [ 0 Answers ]

I got my york furnace a few years ago and already had to replace the circuit board last year now this year my furnace will kick on but burners will kick on for about 3 sec then kick right back off it repeats this same pattern about 3 or 4 times before the burners just stay off and then it sounds...

Blower wheel makes a sound when running and after the furance panel is placed back. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I had to clean my furnace fan with wd40 there was so much clunk and lint on it, and then when I turned it on I had to rotate the wheel to get it to work, It's been off for about 5 years because I thought the fan and blower went out. I just started using it again and now it makes a sound even...

Trane XB LED blinks 5 times and blower won't stop running, but no heat. [ 8 Answers ]

Problem: Trane XB LED blinks 5 times and blower won't stop running, but no heat. Any ideas what the solution is? I am thinking some kind of fan control board. I can shut off power to the whole unit, but when I power back on I get the same problem. Blower runs with no heat. The thermostat can be...

My furnace makes a rumbling sound when the blower starts. Could this be a motor that [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace makes a rumbling noise when the blower begins. Does this mean that the blower or furnace motor needs to oiled?

View more questions Search