Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Freddy2842 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 04:46 PM
    No Video Out on my new TV.
    I purchased a new Zenith Plasma HDTV. However, I do not have a video out to send the signal to my existing DVD player recorder. I do have 3 HDMI inputs on the TV. Can I get the video signal from my Direct TV DVR? I have looked all over and after checking with the people who sold me the set, I am told there is no video out on this TV?
    Help!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 23, 2010, 04:57 PM

Why do you need a video out from the TV? You should be running from your DirectTV box into the DVR Recorder and then to the TV. If the DTV box has multiple outputs you can run one to the TV and another to the Recorder.
    Freddy2842 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 05:20 PM
    Thanks, I'll try that...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my Sondy DVD/Video player only play sound when playing video tapes? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Sony DVD/Video player. This is hooked up to a Vizio TV. Our TV is hooked up to Direct TV satellite dish. When I play a DVD it works fine, sound and picture. When I switch it to Video, I only get sound. There are 5 cable lines hooked up to the back of the DVD/Video player. On one...

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

View more questions Search