Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charmed21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 02:55 PM
    I cant remember the film?
    I watched a film years ago when I was young and no one seems to know which film I mean and I am starting to think I dreamt of it or something. Its about a young boy who somehow finds the house of a rich guy who is out of town and manages to convince everyone that he is that guy. He then has parties etc and spends all this money, in the end I remember him throwing a big party but in the end everyone finds out he isn't the guy he says he is. Can anyone help?
    justwonderin Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Dec 23, 2010, 05:25 PM
    "Blank Check" is similar to that, maybe that's what you're thinking of?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember a film [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember most of it but it's about a man playing a game slightly like dungeons and dragons but he gets transported into the game. He turns into a dragon himself and falls in love with a princess in the game. If anyone remembers it, it would mean a lot to me, thank you :)

Trying to remember the name of film [ 1 Answers ]

A film about two brothers, one sickly that their uncle kills their father over some coins he had stached away. The older brother takes the coins and the two are on the run. The elder brother takes up with a girl who wants to steal the coins. The uncle catches up to the boys and tries to kill them....

I have a very vivid memory of scenes from a film but cannot remember the film? [ 1 Answers ]

The scenes I remember are 1. a guy is helping a girl rehearse her lines for a play (romeo and juliet and she's juliet) in the girls parents garden house/conservatory and the guy stops her and tells her to actually think about each line before she says it (I think one line had something to do with...

Can't remember the name of this film! [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a girl in high school who has cancer and she goes out with this boy but he doesn't know she's got cancer, then he finds out and they get married then she dies and its really sad

View more questions Search