Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alhafmalik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 09:13 AM
    Recover my folder
    I using folder latch software for locking the folders.

I) first I lock the folder using folder latch sw with password.

ii) my system has some problem, so I format the "c:" and install windows xp operating system.

iii) after that I install folder latch software and try to open my folder using my password- but not able to open... one command box will display and say "not valid protected folder" .

iv) if any one can know the option ,tell me..

v) my folder is in "h:" , the software is "folder latch"
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2010, 10:32 AM

Are these on the same partition... or on different drives?

If they were on the same partition the formatting process and installation of XP likely overwrote that space.
    haybar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Thank

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Patients recover at .09 what is the probability that 5 of next 7 will recover? [ 1 Answers ]

Patients recover at .09 what is the probability that 5 of next 7 will recover?

When create a folder automatic create a same name .exe folder [ 3 Answers ]

When create a folder automatic a .exe folder create inside the parent folder with the same name please solve it and other was which antivirous software are best for Pc

Folder Lock 6= folder protection software [ 1 Answers ]

Folder Lock apparently creates a vault for files/folders that enables privacy via password protected "vault entry" and "file/folder extraction". I was fooled into thinking this was a new Microsoft product... Now I'm stuck... I moved folders into a "vault" and now I am unable to retrieve. Does...

Install folder is missing from my Windows (XP) folder [ 3 Answers ]

How odd. Tried to install a program and got "1607: Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime". I found the fix options at microsoft.com but one of them refers to C:\Windows\Installer - and I realize I don't have it! How the heck it disappeared I have no clue :confused: Hope hope...

How to recover [ 3 Answers ]

How to recover my cancelled Yahoo id or Yahoo email... the email add is [email protected]

View more questions Search