Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meggie_twin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Feeling bad and angry
    I met this guy in January of 2006. It was a long distance relastionship. It was stressful on both us us but we likes one another a lot. Anyhow in late October he decided to end it, pretty much out of the blue. Said he couldn't handle the long distance. We still kept in contact. He would say he missed me. 3 weeks ago we had a passionate night together. He did tell me he probabaly will see other people and I expected him too but I feel really hurt that he started to date this one particular girl. I don't understand why he wouldn't think that would hurt me and why I would want to be friends after finding out, and not from him. He would have kept it a secret from me if he could and even said to me that he never speaks to her which is obviously a lie since they go out.

The guy lives at home with him mom right now for personal reasons I am not going to share. A friend of his mom asked if her daughter could stay with them for a short bit while her condo was finsihed being built. Anyhow because of this I was unable to visit. I was told by him that we just need to wait for her to leave so I can come visit and saty in the spare bedroom. I believe him when eh said nothing happen while we were together but I am deeply hurt that after our break up and asked out the one girl that I waited so long to leave his house so I could see him. He assure me it was the long distance and that why we broke up but I feel now if he cared about me at all he woulnd't have asked out that particular girl. Is that wrong for me to feel this way. He now doesn't want to talk to me because I asked him about it and became so upset. He obviously now have itimate encounters with her and It makes me so upset.

We had a huge fight yesterday. He told me he doesn't want me to call anymore because he needs to think. I feel crappy now. I know I am just upset about this girl and it bother me that he doesn't understand why it hurts me.

Am I being stupid for reactting the way I did? He probabaly think I am crazy because I called him about this. He just gets mad I assume because he knows he hurt me? I feel in love with him and this just stinks.

I am obviously not a strong women because most would say F you and never look back.
    LBP Posts: 206, Reputation: 42

Jan 10, 2007, 02:29 PM
    I have the odd experience of being a male dealing with essentially your specific circumstances... There are a lot of things that could be said about all this, a lot of details that could clutter things up, but what it boils down to is that you need to cut this guy loose and essentially never talk to him again or, at the very least, not for a long damn time. It sounds crazy, I know, but there's a reason people capitalize No Contact around here... It's a backwards theory, but it works wonders. GEt rid of his stuff. Erase his old emails. Take him off AIM, MSN, your internet chat engine of choice. If you have myspace or anything like that, take him off it. Hope his number from your mobile. He's done with you - BE done with him. The first step is wiping him clean from your person and your residence. Easier said than done, I know. But when you do it then you'll have taken first step toward making yourself a stronger person. People don't just know how to do this stuff. It's something you learn if you want to be a complete human being. I'm confident that you can get there, but you have to give yourself a chance to do so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Unhappy and angry [ 9 Answers ]

Before I even begin to write this I know that it will be long so I'll make a concerted effort to be short. I really don't want to have to explain myself, we all always do so much explaining when we are trying to figure our own selves out. It's really just bad communication. I am unhappy and...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

Angry [ 2 Answers ]

Dear who ever I will not tell you my name. For some reason I am always feeling :mad: with someone but I don't know who.

My boyfriend has no sex with me and I am angry! [ 5 Answers ]

Why is it that my boyfriend is not sexual with me for the past month, almost?

In Love but Always Angry [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating for 2 years. We've moved in together. I'm 21 and he is 36. Age Difference... I know! My problem is he takes everything the wrong way. I love him! But, we have different views on how to raise children. I have a 6 year old son. He has a 6 year old daughter and a 9 year old son....

View more questions Search