Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neeraj80 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 06:45 AM
    What should I do to make my daughter walk and talk?
    My daughter is going to be of 2yrs next month end. She does not speak (only ga ga ga, da da da, pa pa pa, shhhth) nothing else not even started walking indepadently. Though she is interested for walking these and wants to go out which she express by signs like, when we pick her up she will try to go down to walk and walks with holding my hands. Also say bye (wave) and ask to go out. BUT still I am concerned about her walk and talk. Please help me and suggest wt should I do?? I will be grateful...
    Neeraj80 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 09:49 AM
    Get an IDEA number and your problem will solve definitely (Think IDEA ad it's walk and talk walk and talk walk and talk)

Nitin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old doesn't talk or walk [ 5 Answers ]

[Hi, I have a 3yr old son who doesn't talk and has only started walking with the aide of a grandpa frame. He has had all different test done but will still don't have any answers. He's a very lovable boy and understands every thing you say to him, can any one help me. Regards Nicole

Talk or walk? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi crew! My new man friend + I are bad communicators. How can we talk about difficult stuff? A guy tried to chat me up at a bar + he got really upset, with me. We didn't talk about it + even though we are close + involved, we have never broached the subject of where we are. We spend a...

What should I do to make my daughter walk and talk? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter was born on Dec. 22, 2007. She's 1 yr 4 months now. She still can't talk, she only mumbles. I mean she wants to talk but the words coming out of her mouth cannot be understood. When she walks, she always fall and she always want something to held on to. What should I do to make her walk...

Talk and walk [ 1 Answers ]

How do I teach a child to talk and walk

All talk but no walk [ 1 Answers ]

When I talk to my finance I say s things like ill get better or ill do it or sorry but I say things but don't have the actions to prove it, I mean what I say but I don't do what I say and I don't know how to express myself and I don't know how to make the words come out right I don't think before a...

View more questions Search