Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitty girl Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Jan 10, 2007, 01:38 PM
    House is hanted?
    How will I know if my house is hanted?
    Will things happen to me?

I know that my house is hanted because I just sort of feel it and I can talk to then and some people say your lying and I`m not and others say wow that's cool and one night some of my friends were over one night and my ghost was being annoying and my friends got scared and never came over again and then last night I was saying that being able to talk to ghost was sort of a curse and then my sister said that she thought it was kind of cool and then I thought that being able to talk to ghost was kind of a gift because many people can`t talk to ghost and then I kind of scared myself by saying that when I`m home alone I`m not really home alone!!

People think that I`m going crazy because I say that I can talk to ghost and I`m not lying and it not fair that I get teased at because I say I can talk to ghost and I say that there is a ghost in the house and that I`ve seen her.
    casey29 Posts: 24, Reputation: -1

Jan 11, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Why Don't You Call The Montel Williams Show. Then Ask To Speak To The World Renouned Psyic Ms. Syliva Brown. Maybe Then Send In The Ghoast Busters. Just Kinding About The Ghost Busters. Now Really Call Them They Might Just Hear Your Story, And If Your Lucky They Might Fly You To Newyork City , And Give Yourself The Opertunity To Share Your Story. You'll Get Your 15minutes Of Fame, And Perhaps Some Of Your Unsolve Mysteries!
    P.s. I Have Never Seen A Ghost First Hand But I Do Believe That They Exist.
    kitty girl Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Jan 13, 2007, 12:16 PM
    I have seen the ghost and she doesn't look mean but she's really anoying, she hides my stuff!
    jvibe101 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Jan 16, 2007, 02:21 PM
    :cool: sounds like a very childish ghost.Also don't stress 'bout wat people say.If u think something is real then its real to you.People can't tell u wat u see and wat u hear and feel wat u feel.Some people may actually be jealous because u experience things that they themselves are unable to experience.I personally have had a few experiences and am not happy to have had them but dont let that affect what u think.Paz.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Honestly,

Some people are more sensitive then others. Sensitives, people with gifts are able to sense things before they happen. Dreams that come true. Knowing about people without meeting them. Then there are people who can communicate with spirits. I fit the first examples. So I am very opened to communication of other worldly dementions. There are so many different examples, there are so many different experiances. I think it is cool that you are able to communicate. I think it is a gift. The people who do not believe you, well that is there choice. You have that experience and no one can take that away from you except for God.

Joe

Jan 20, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Comment on kitty girl's post
    Nice sweet and compforting.
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Feb 4, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Hi Kitty, no offence, but I suspect you are only about 12-13 yrs old. Am I right?
    It's very easy to let your imagination get carried away when you've heard a few strange squeaks and creaks; be rational and look for a simple explanation.

I'm sure you want to feel special - everyone does - and you'd like to believe that you can really talk to ghosts, but that's probably not what is happening.

There are some mysterious things in this world; some things that even scientists admit have no logical explanation, but there are no ghosts in your home.

Feb 5, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Comment on Lord_Darkclaw's post
    Nicely put!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who gets the house? [ 1 Answers ]

Note: I am in the son-in-law, trying to obtain information for my distraught mother -in-law. Here is the situation: My mother-in-law (Ethel) lives on xxxx Street in Philadelphia, PA. Ethel's mother, and Ethel's mother's two sisters (Ethel's aunts, Edna & Edith), all lived nearby on the same...

Getting house in my name [ 5 Answers ]

My mother's mom has been deceased since 1985 and my mother has been paying the mortgage but house is still in her mom's name. How does my mom get house in her name instead?

Well to House [ 2 Answers ]

My well is about 75 yards from my house, I used 2 inch pipe to go from my well to the house, I have water pressure that will almost take the skin off your hand at the pump and outside before the house. But inside my water pressure is low, the water leaves the pump bladders I have two and goes...

Who gets the house [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got married (year ago). However I bought my house when I was single about 5 years ago. If I decide to divorce my husband does he have any rights to my house if I decide to sell? He is not on my deed.

House [ 1 Answers ]

If you file for bankruptcy can you lose your home

View more questions Search